Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Everything I've heard says

Thurs: WC V Coll
Fri: ?
Sat: Dogs V Saints
Sat Night: ?

We will be Saturday night if they want the Dogs V Saints game to be played in Brisbane.

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It'll be Thursday Night

What a sh*t timeslot for people that work / have kids at school / country people

fu** AFL

I'll be there with my PB's, my son and my ex

Bring it on
It's school holidays so ok in that respect but Friday night would have been good .but if we win in sure we will get the Friday night prelim

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Came to see Port supporters opinion on the game. Guess I'll be leaving then 🤣
Well I'm not a port supporter. And I think you'll get smashed.

Last time you played in the gold Coast, in front of a 90 percent geelong crowd, with umpires on your side. They didn't tag dangerfield. They went into the game with a learning philosophy about the way this guy plays. Let the kids at him. They had a similar philosophy with Hawkins.

When Hawkins was rested, dangerfield went to full forward and ports system was better, they dominated possession and time in forward half. You guys were forced to flood. Your scoring was drier than a nuns...

They have a stronger midfield now and Hawkins won't see half the ball he did. The game is also in adelaide. Port will also be fresher in the head and body, as a result of based from adelaide Hawkins game that night as good as there's been in years, from a full forward, kicked a few out of his arse

Port put the cue in the rack after the first goal Of the last quarter, they didn't need to win.

You're ****ed.

I think we'll get the Thursday night time slot. Gives us longer breaks so rewarded as top team. Also think ratings will come into it. AFL would love Collingwood and West Coast on a Friday night which will draw the biggest TV audience.

MrChow

Club Legend
Jun 24, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The best thing about playing Geelong is that they are the team that we want to smash the most.

1. Possibly their form has been a little off
2. They have been shaky in recent finals series
3. Haven’t performed well after byes
4. Game is on our turf
5. Game with our home crowd
6. Although we haven’t played much finals, we have always been switched on for finals with Ken.
7. Our game plan is a good brand for finals.
8. Umps have put the whistle away, kind of like finals footy for the last few weeks
9. Lycett, Trav, Rocky and Wines have been playing really good footy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's no way this game will be in any way similar to the one at Metricon because that was a one off poor performance from our midfield. The game will be more like last night's game and taking opportunities will be key.

There's no way this game will be in any way similar to the one at Metricon because that was a one off poor performance from our midfield. The game will be more like last night's game and taking opportunities will be key.
Midfield, Midfield, Midfield and kicking straight for goal is the key. From On the Couch last night.

The Pig, Ollie, SPP, Trav, Robbie, Ebo, Karlos, X, Zak, Connor, Slyce, Pistol and co have to do their jobs properly.

1600737842749.png

Last edited:
Midfield, Midfield, Midfield and kicking straight for goal is the key. From On the Couch last night.

The Pig, Ollie, SPP, Trav, Robbie, Ebo, Karlos, X, Zak, Connor, Slyce, Pistol and co have to do their jobs properly.

View attachment 967706
Was this graphic during one of the breaks or post-game?

As disappointing as our minor round game against Geelong was, it did very much feel like we simply didn't show up, rather than our systems and method being easily exploited.

I imagine that our coaches felt the same way, given that Chad said this on SEN this morning:
"Probably for the first time in my time that I’ve been coaching, we reviewed that Geelong game as if we were playing them the next week. You know, we have struggled against Geelong in previous times, and in my mind, that was just one of those games where you’ve not come to play, last time we played Geelong. They were great, give them full credit, but we just weren’t in for the fight, so we reviewed that game really strongly then and I’m sure Kenny’s probably watching vision as we speak right now. He’s been doing a lot of great work scouting oppo, so yeah we’ll be ready to go."

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That's pretty good.

Us Victorians will be extremely envious watching on TV. I'd kill to go to a Suns v North game right now, let alone see my team in a QF...

Hang in there it can't be that bloody desperate!

The AFL will realise having the GF at either AO or Optus would of provided a far better spectical...

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Play hard, put it all on the line and the time to rest will be with the week off.

I think we can do it but we need to absolutely put the foot on the throat from the first bounce.

Back