Loyal2Port

Club Legend
May 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United
Looking forward to the crowd being up and about! Need to be at Geelong and still at them if things don't go our way early. Fans need to do things like applaud good tackles and not ask for htb.

I feel like we are asking for just frees and the umpires are trying to not be swayed and going too far to the other side and paying * all to us.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
I know it’s a QF, I know it’s not over if we lose, but I am really anxious. I shouldn’t. I should be excited, but not nervous. Still, here I am.

It’s not rational. It’s pure emotion. The issue is Geelong.

There are four sides that make me feel this way: WL, Cats, Eagles, and Pies. We cannot lose to them. We must win. Period.

CARN THE POWER!!

Byron!!!

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2012
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know it’s a QF, I know it’s not over if we lose, but I am really anxious. I shouldn’t. I should be excited, but not nervous. Still, here I am.

It’s not rational. It’s pure emotion. The issue is Geelong.

There are four sides that make me feel this way: WL, Cats, Eagles, and Pies. We cannot lose to them. We must win. Period.

CARN THE POWER!!

My sleep has been ruined these last two nights. Nervous excitement and some melting.

Bottle of wine and bed now. A big sleep and wake up for the pregame cats propaganda.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

According to Craig Jennings who has worked as a strategy coach at Bulldogs, Essendon and Melbourne, but had this year off and been on Whateley all year, this game is a game of backgammon vs chess.

What does that mean - listen below from about 1.40 - Port and Hinkley is about rolling the dice, play fast and direct and aggressive. Geelong its the Chris Scott chess game style, he plays a highly calculated game, a patient game, role playing pawns etc.

Jenning's is quirky, different but always interesting. He dissects all 4 finals. Port - Geelong segment ends around 11 minutes. GremioPower this is the guy I discussed with you in a PM.

Back