Game Day 2020 R1, Port v. GC Suns, @Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

1.7 from 14 I50's to 0.0 typical Port, just refuse to not * around in the last quarter and bury sides when we are dominating.

Bloody frustrating to watch as we will do it against good sides and pay for it.

Very Good Win. Away from home shortened season is like banking an extra $5,000.

Including games in progress
17.3 - 85% of scoring shots a goal

11.5 - 69%
11.7 - 61%
11.8 - 58%

9.9 - 50%
8.9 - 47%
4.5 - 44%

And then there's Port under Hinkley. 'Hey we're 40 up at half time and our tall forwards with smalls at their feet are smashing it. I know! Let's go a small one out at Full Forward. 101st time it WILL work!!!!' :drunk:
10.16 - 38%

Yep. The umpire in question made some decisions that were very hard to follow.

I think if anything it shows a lack of feel for the game which isn’t gender exclusive as you point out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we are under-estimating that performance. Gold Coast will beat some teams this year but will fall short against really good teams. Their game plan was shot to pieces which made them abandon it and go back to last years low scoring defensive game-style. This team was organised and they have a particular way of playing that we will be itching to test against good opposition. Forget the scoreless quarter. For those who thought that Gold coast would have troubled us we have to remember that this team was never troubled and looked completely outclassed

Ehhh... Just put that down as another preseason game.

Looking forward to Big Charlie coming back in.

Ebert not sold on.

Shoulda won by 80 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back