Game Day 2020 R1, Port v. GC Suns, @Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we are under-estimating that performance. Gold Coast will beat some teams this year but will fall short against really good teams. Their game plan was shot to pieces which made them abandon it and go back to last years low scoring defensive game-style. This team was organised and they have a particular way of playing that we will be itching to test against good opposition. Forget the scoreless quarter. For those who thought that Gold coast would have troubled us we have to remember that this team was never troubled and looked completely outclassed
I think some are underestimated it too, but to a degree the 1.10 isn't great.

I think conditions took its toll on the game as a whole, first game I can understand the fall off.

They were sweating a nile River out there.

Wow that last half was painful but still a good win overall . Always in control after the first 5 minutes .
Some good performances. Darcy SPP. Boak, Gray , Burton, Rozee , Evert, Amon, Motlop ,Clurey , Ebert .
Good signs from Marshall and Georgjades , I was a little disappointed with Butters, Duursma and Westhoff , hopefully they can do more next week

I think some are underestimated it too, but to a degree the 1.10 isn't great.

I think conditions took its toll on the game as a whole, first game I can understand the fall off.

They were sweating a nile River out there.
It was a very mature and confident performance. Killing a team by 80 points is one thing, but grinding a team into the ground with a way of playing that is composed and mature is totally another thing altogether. That was a team that was organised and trust the system. I think that this is the addition of Schofield where we have a deep midfield. This means our midfield isn't in one area but all over the ground. It has taken a little while for the team to gel but Mark my words "Schofield will be the next coach of the Port Adelaide football club.

The thing to take away from this game is that Marshall and Georgiades are the future, Marshall shouldn’t ever play sanfl again unless he breaks team rules, and Georgiades should play as many games as the performance team says his body is good for.

Depends on the team rule ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol.

we will never be a great team with him in it.
[/QUO
I am not sure if people are joking around or they are serious. Anyway, coal face player, disposal good because he kicks deeps with penetration. Is able to nullify dangerous small forwards. And competes great on one.A crucial part of our team and is one of our settled back 6. DBJ is untouchable...

He makes to many errors and blazes away.

maybe give me a reason why I’m wrong champ.
Mate, if you can’t see the value DBJ brings to the team, you’re a lost cause with him.

champ.

You are right, I don't think we will be a great side with him in it.

thats my opinion.
He’s far from the reason we won’t be a great side. He’s also the type who would fit comfortably in a great side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back