Faz 2000

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Given we're sort of at the year to try to squeeze every last $$$ off the bench onto the field, has anyone looked at who the best NON-playing rookie candidates might be? I'm thinking DPP flex, no chance of playing, lowest price - and the later in the rounds their team plays the better for looping purposes.

Maybe this foo? Keidean Coleman M/F @ $117k. Brisbane play pretty late in Rnd 16 and 17.

Last edited:

Northernsoul74

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Given we're sort of at the year to try to squeeze every last $$$ off the bench onto the field, has anyone looked at who the best NON-playing rookie candidates might be? I'm thinking DPP flex, no chance of playing, lowest price - and the later in the rounds their team plays the better for looping purposes.

Maybe this foo? Keidean Coleman M/F @ $117k. Brisbane play pretty late in Rnd 16 and 17.
I’m bringing in Rosas from GC for Close as a $102k forward. GC tend to play late and I‘ve heard of him!
I’ll also look at downgrading Draper to Nyon to set up dpp with Williams.

Maybe Tomorrow

Senior List
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United

I'll be downgrading Bytel to him if Cripps is named tonight, looks the best option. Shame there is no 102K mid/fwd's

Faz 2000

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
I’m bringing in Rosas from GC for Close as a $102k forward. GC tend to play late and I‘ve heard of him!
I’ll also look at downgrading Draper to Nyon to set up dpp with Williams.
Makes sense. I’m keeping a Draper to cover for Grundy next week, make more money then fund a luxury 1 up 1 down going into Round 17.

Andrew Birch

Mid Price Maestro
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

Doh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Faz 2000

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Bloody hell, how well am I going? When I TRY to pick a floating donut he gets named. I can't get anything right!

Hmmm. There's another MF from Brissie, but he's $123k. Or maybe Riggs Murtagh from GC at basement price forward.

At the moment (I'm sure it won't last) every other dickweed is playing so no loops!

Top Bottom