stevebbb

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Fluminense; Blue Jays
I was so keen on him in the preseason, would have locked him in if he lined up in round 1.

Think I'm going to get him over Hill, even though the Hill + Brander DEF/FWD DPP looks good, I reckon Serong will keep playing and pump out a Rowell-like-score eventually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rocker_oz33

Hall of Famer
May 15, 2007
Rockin in a free world.
AFL Club
Geelong
One thing I noticed with Serong .

He knocked Sprayshaw out of the centre.

Not good if you own bray not breaking out Shaw.

Serong only had 2 touches till half time not good.
But had ten touches and went into the guts when Fyfe went off.

Just a pity we don't get another look at these wookies before price changes.

Andrew Birch

Mid Price Maestro
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mavs
Assuming he strings more than 3 games together
Even if he doesn't play every game, because he will be getting a visit from The General at some point, he's still worth getting IMO. As for the possibility of being injured again, you you either take that risk or you don't. Doch is coming back from 2 knee reco's after missing 2 years & people still started with him, despite the risk that he could re-injure it at any time. Go figure...

vast

Hall of Famer
Sep 29, 2005
Nowhere
AFL Club
Essendon
Even if he doesn't play every game, because he will be getting a visit from The General at some point, he's still worth getting IMO. As for the possibility of being injured again, you you either take that risk or you don't. Doch is coming back from 2 knee reco's after missing 2 years & people still started with him, despite the risk that he could re-injure it at any time. Go figure...
Serong only scored when Fyfe got injured otherwise he prob would have only scored 30-40. Is that what we can expect when Fyfe returns?

SC fish

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Leaning towards Jack Mahony as a downgrade this week. Cheap and has DPP. Will probably be on the bench most weeks so mainly looking at cash generation rather than on-field scores.

Top Bottom