Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Even if he doesn't play every game, because he will be getting a visit from The General at some point, he's still worth getting IMO. As for the possibility of being injured again, you you either take that risk or you don't. Doch is coming back from 2 knee reco's after missing 2 years & people still started with him, despite the risk that he could re-injure it at any time. Go figure...

30% chance Doc does his knee again this season.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Is it worth trading Gould to Butler (WB) if selected? I've had Gould since round 1 assuming he would get picked but it's not looking likely. If selected all my other rookies have got more money to make.

Ima do it to Gawn this week :devil:

tenor.gif

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Is it worth trading Gould to Butler (WB) if selected? I've had Gould since round 1 assuming he would get picked but it's not looking likely. If selected all my other rookies have got more money to make.
Butler has dubious job security but if you have a trade to spare why not

Yeah, I know what he meant, mate. Should people not trade Whitfield in/back-in next week because he didn't touch it after 1/4 time, last week either? It's nonsensical.

Ugh. Disregard. I've had a month off work, so weeks are all melding together... 😊

Fwiw, given his history I think 70 is his ceiling and he is absolutely odds-on to miss multiple games.

Imo, he's in the pack/conversation with 3 or 4 other 'rookies' this week, but I definitely don't share your optimism about him ending as a decent D6.

Last edited:

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Howe to Sicily
Noble to Hill (including DPP moves of Rivers into defence, Buderick into midfield, Brander into fwd line)

Given my opponent has King on the ground I'm keen to be able to move Brander forward to loophole so I can get King's score myself. In doing so giving up the DPP link of Starcevich/Rivers in exchange for the DPP link of Hill/Brander and Buderick/any of my premium fwd/mids.

But I am holding off on the trades until its confirmed Noble won't be a late in tonight.

May have to conserve a trade if Jam Jones continues to spread the way he did during the 1st half against the Swans.

Should be around $170-180k depending on what he ends up on.

EDIT: Pinged a hammy in the 4th, so probably not worth the risk even if named next week.

Last edited:
What's the go with Starcevich and Budarick? Are they nailed on best 22 players?

Buda's going to be ~$235k with a BE of ~55
Starc's going to be ~$295k with a BE of ~65

If they're best 22 players, might have to hold due to having so many other fringe rookies, but in terms of making money, they may have hit their peaks

If they're best 22 players, might have to hold due to having so many other fringe rookies, but in terms of making money, they may have hit their peaks

From a Lions perspective I feel Starcevich is pretty locked on best 22

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

Buda did his job keeping Ablett quiet yesterday. He won't have to play lockdown small defender every week. Should still get to 300k

Looks like it's going to be a great week for debuts:

- Rankine all but confirmed for the Suns
- Sydney will debut Dylan Stephens & Chad Warner ($117k MID)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back