Position 2020 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love to see one of those early announcement instagram vids congratulating Sharp on his first game. they train today dont they?
don't know anything about him but I'm willing to trade him in.

He played both of Gold Coast's pre-season matches, averaged 51 AFL Fantasy points, he was definitely in contention for R1.

Obviously the form of the Cuns has kept him out since then, but if you're going to pick some cheapie who might get a game in the future, he's as good as any.

hope he is not resting Duncan

Image result for i do gif

See the source image

Goodbye Rivers you sh*t truck if you are not named in the next hour to play and welcome Hosie.
LEAVE
RIVERS
ALONE

He'll be my DEF/MID swing with Houston. He has a home in my team :heart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many rookies debuting and most will probably disappear again once the gaps between games return more to normal.
Most didn't even play in the preseason matches.

Looked at the draft highlights for a few of them. Not at all impressed with Sholl. Hosie can take a good mark but otherwise nothing special. Both looked suspect for AFL level to me.
Payne probably impressed me the most, taking lots of intercept marks and making a considered choice before disposing of the ball accurately. Only concern was that his build and movement made him look more suited to a lockdown role than an intercepting one. I guess we'll see tonight how he's used, but if in an intercepting role he could be just the cheap defensive rookie we need.

So many rookies debuting and most will probably disappear again once the gaps between games return more to normal.

Looked at the draft highlights for a few of them. Not at all impressed with Sholl. Hosie can take a good mark but otherwise nothing special. Both looked suspect for AFL level to me.
Payne probably impressed me the most, taking lots of intercept marks and making a considered choice before disposing of the ball accurately. Only concern was that his build and movement made him look more suited to a lockdown role than an intercepting one. I guess we'll see tonight how he's used, but if in an intercepting role he could be just the cheap defensive rookie we need.

Doubt Payne sticks around with Birchall, Rich, and potentially Lester to come back into the side.

What’s with the sh!t rookie names? Lachlan Declan Cochlan. What’s wrong with you Anglo campaigners? Why don’t you give them normal names like George Spiro Nick Peter Con Thanasi farqen! 🤣

Payne has the worst JS out of the three.

What’s with the sh!t rookie names? Lachlan Declan Cochlan. What’s wrong with you Anglo campaigners? Why don’t you give them normal names like George Spiro Nick Peter Con Thanasi farqen! 🤣

We need to bring back some manly man, old school Anglo names like Cecil, Les, Bruce...ok not Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back