Position 2020 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone considering Rowell and Anderson? Anderson's numbers very good as well. I have seen Flanders in plenty of teams, why is he likely to play over Anderson?

no-one wants anything to do with a Noah :D

Is anyone considering Rowell and Anderson? Anderson's numbers very good as well. I have seen Flanders in plenty of teams, why is he likely to play over Anderson?

ok - I've just watched a 2 min highlight package of all 3 players so now I am an expert

here is my assessment

Rowell - has an afl ready body and is built like Campaignerington the wombat (not sure about the eats, roots and leaves part) but sticks his big arse out and pushes everyone else out of the contest. Inside player and could be GCS best mid.

Flanders - also well built, seemed to attend centre bounces then drop back and play defence; could get a nice SC friendly role across halfback

Anderson - more the outside mid type, similar to Jack Macrae, I expect early years to be a wing type role

they all seem to be able to accumulate the pill but I expect Rowell and Flanders would have higher contested numbers

who knows what Dewy might do - he has an extremely young list

Out of the Port rookies, I would say Mead is the one most likely who is going to play round one. Has great kicking skills on both sides and can find the ball close in.

Georgiades is a smoky for round one.

But then again who knows what that muppet Hinkley will come up with for round one.

Out of the Port rookies, I would say Mead is the one most likely who is going to play round one. Has great kicking skills on both sides and can find the ball close in.

Georgiades is a smoky for round one.

But then again who knows what that muppet Hinkley will come up with for round one.
I heard Lycetts gonna get 43 hitouts again so Ken is gonna drop him :rolleyes:

Comben might ruin a few loop's at some point in the season.

We've definitely jagged a good one here and I think he plays at some point in 2020 even as a slight KPF.

If Brown or Larkey get injured, then he plays alot....

Kicked 2.1 in about 40 mins of a short intra today on Majak and Wood.

Jumped on Tarrant and Walkers head last week in match sim.

Incredible athlete at 200cm's. Reminds me a bit Hipwood with his size/frame/speed, however he's a bit more of a jack in the box.

Last edited:
Comben might ruin a few loop's at some point in the season.

We've definitely jagged a good one here and I think he plays at some point in 2020 even as a slight KPF.

If Brown or Larkey get injured, then he plays alot....

Kicked 2.1 in about 40 mins of a short intra today on Majak and Wood.

Jumped on Tarrant and Walkers head last week in match sim.

Incredible athlete at 200cm's. Reminds me a bit Hipwood with his size/frame/speed, however he's a bit more of a jack in the box.

As long as it isn't in the first few rounds.
There will be at least 1 common rookie that dies within the first month that will fill the loophole if Comben does ever play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get him if he fits in your overall fwd structure. Bevo loves playing the kids and he showed enough for me last year that he will play 10 plus games. FWIW I currently have him as my F7
That's a lot of coin to have sitting on your bench. If you are going to take a punt on someone like that, he should be on field.

Get him if he fits in your overall fwd structure. Bevo loves playing the kids and he showed enough for me last year that he will play 10 plus games. FWIW I currently have him as my F7
I think he is a ripper but with their A grade midfield will he get regular games. He is a watch and see at this stage for me.

Still early but I think I've found two.
1)M Frederick - Played on a wing in SANFL.
2)J Prior - Intercept backman. Key member of WA winning team in U18s championship.

I'll even add a smokey
3)T Hutchesson - Outside mid taken from Crows SANFL. Mature ager.

Freo, GWS & Bris sorts would have more info on them, and how they are travelling.
20181115_140548.jpg

Still early but I think I've found two.
1)M Frederick - Played on a wing in SANFL.
2)J Prior - Intercept backman. Key member of WA winning team in U18s championship.

I'll even add a smokey
3)T Hutchesson - Outside mid taken from Crows SANFL. Mature ager.

Freo, GWS & Bris sorts would have more info on them, and how they are travelling.
View attachment 814893
Edited this for the Super Coach Players on this board, and how they are travelling.

I can feel a good year for all coming up :beercheers: :moustache::thumbsu:

Capture.PNG

Ollie Wines injury could provide early opportunity for Jackson Mead.

Mead has had his own injury issues, still think he's too far back. More likely to open up a spot for Bergman if somebody like Robbie Gray or SPP moves into the middle to replace Ollie.

Also makes the Dan Houston pick a bit safer for those who are looking at that option.

Al Paton said that he'd be 130k~
Hopefully they don't play silly buggers.
And hopefully he can get 7-8 games in a row to generate bulk $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back