Position 2020 Rookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was so keen on him in the preseason, would have locked him in if he lined up in round 1.

Think I'm going to get him over Hill, even though the Hill + Brander DEF/FWD DPP looks good, I reckon Serong will keep playing and pump out a Rowell-like-score eventually

One thing I noticed with Serong .

He knocked Sprayshaw out of the centre.

Not good if you own bray not breaking out Shaw.

Serong only had 2 touches till half time not good.
But had ten touches and went into the guts when Fyfe went off.

Just a pity we don't get another look at these wookies before price changes.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Yeah, I know what he meant, mate. Should people not trade Whitfield in/back-in next week because he didn't touch it after 1/4 time, last week either? It's nonsensical.

Hill is surely everyone's D6/F6 and final rookie to upgrade and complete a line.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Assuming he strings more than 3 games together

Even if he doesn't play every game, because he will be getting a visit from The General at some point, he's still worth getting IMO. As for the possibility of being injured again, you you either take that risk or you don't. Doch is coming back from 2 knee reco's after missing 2 years & people still started with him, despite the risk that he could re-injure it at any time. Go figure...

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Hey guys not sure if its been mentioned but there is huge injury risk associated with trading in Hill.
Can you expand on this a bit, what injuries has he had in the past I see he's only played a handful of games the last couple of years.

Even if he doesn't play every game, because he will be getting a visit from The General at some point, he's still worth getting IMO. As for the possibility of being injured again, you you either take that risk or you don't. Doch is coming back from 2 knee reco's after missing 2 years & people still started with him, despite the risk that he could re-injure it at any time. Go figure...

Serong only scored when Fyfe got injured otherwise he prob would have only scored 30-40. Is that what we can expect when Fyfe returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back