Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Surely his nickname is Seymour?

Worryingly short draft highlights package makes it seem he plays a similar role to MacPherson, but not nearly as impressive. Took some nice marks but generally against shorter young players which won't happen in the AFL. Not that keen. Did play in the first preseason match and scored a fair 55 from 80% TOG.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Worryingly short draft highlights package makes it seem he plays a similar role to MacPherson, but not nearly as impressive. Took some nice marks but generally against shorter young players which won't happen in the AFL. Not that keen. Did play in the first preseason match and scored a fair 55 from 80% TOG.

I thought he's a 198cm KP Def?

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
A lot more to like with these Gould highlights.

Uses the ball really well and looks super strong. Looks to have a maturity about him that will help him adapt top AFL level.

If he played for any other club I'd have no doubts, but the Sydney rookies roller coaster worries me. Any rookie we bring in now will probably be a keeper ... for us, but not necessarily for the clubs.

1bf6MT3h0RV5fQDcnDfWq1ofOOT_6_GPap6KQRhdI-A.jpg

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Is this Peter Riccardi's kid?

His father's name is Tony. I don't think he's related to Peter.

Looks a very accomplished leading and marking forward with a good pair of hands and the ability to kick a goal from 50m out. Will probably lead out from close to goal allowing Cameron the freedom to roam up the ground as he likes to do. You'd want to see how he goes before jumping on but could be interesting.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
His father's name is Tony. I don't think he's related to Peter.

Looks a very accomplished leading and marking forward with a good pair of hands and the ability to kick a goal from 50m out. Will probably lead out from close to goal allowing Cameron the freedom to roam up the ground as he likes to do. You'd want to see how he goes before jumping on but could be interesting.

KP forward, no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back