Position 2020 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Given we're sort of at the year to try to squeeze every last $$$ off the bench onto the field, has anyone looked at who the best NON-playing rookie candidates might be? I'm thinking DPP flex, no chance of playing, lowest price - and the later in the rounds their team plays the better for looping purposes.

Maybe this foo? Keidean Coleman M/F @ $117k. Brisbane play pretty late in Rnd 16 and 17.

Last edited:
Given we're sort of at the year to try to squeeze every last $$$ off the bench onto the field, has anyone looked at who the best NON-playing rookie candidates might be? I'm thinking DPP flex, no chance of playing, lowest price - and the later in the rounds their team plays the better for looping purposes.

Maybe this foo? Keidean Coleman M/F @ $117k. Brisbane play pretty late in Rnd 16 and 17.
I’m bringing in Rosas from GC for Close as a $102k forward. GC tend to play late and I‘ve heard of him!
I’ll also look at downgrading Draper to Nyon to set up dpp with Williams.

I'll be downgrading Bytel to him if Cripps is named tonight, looks the best option. Shame there is no 102K mid/fwd's

I’m bringing in Rosas from GC for Close as a $102k forward. GC tend to play late and I‘ve heard of him!
I’ll also look at downgrading Draper to Nyon to set up dpp with Williams.

Makes sense. I’m keeping a Draper to cover for Grundy next week, make more money then fund a luxury 1 up 1 down going into Round 17.

Doh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where does it say that Grundy will be rested? Common sense says that Lynch comes in for Cameron.
I just posed the question .....you know this symbol ?????????

COLL debuting a ruckman .....why do you think he's being brought into the side ? .....to play as a small fwd :p

Grundy rest alert ......

Grundy has a bye next week, and didn't get rested through footy frenzy 1. Doubtful he misses this crucial game.

Cameron will make way, and the triple tall experiment will continue.

I just posed the question .....you know this symbol ?????????

COLL debuting a ruckman .....why do you think he's being brought into the side ? .....to play as a small fwd :p

Thats exactly how they played Cameron last 2 weeks so........

Bloody hell, how well am I going? When I TRY to pick a floating donut he gets named. I can't get anything right!

Hmmm. There's another MF from Brissie, but he's $123k. Or maybe Riggs Murtagh from GC at basement price forward.

At the moment (I'm sure it won't last) every other dickweed is playing so no loops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back