Not open for further replies.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Imagine if we spank these "we're going into the season expecting to be premiers in our umptyhundredth year" pretenders AGAIN with our vfl team. LOLs.

The Tiges make me laugh A LOT these days. No more trying our little hearts out. We fair dinkum take the piss most of the time. In fact we Roar.

##freehit

Dunger

Premiership Player
Nov 28, 2008
-37.822165, 144.988143
AFL Club
Richmond
View attachment 928999
View attachment 928998
proxy.php

Chappy Airlines will be taking off Saturday night, destination * you port

Balta will terminate dixon

Baker will leave Steven "mud guts" motlop thunderstruck

Bolton will be a sight to behold in the middle.

Bring it on. It's going to be awesome.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Our game against the Bears finished at 10:00pm tuesday night and we have to play 4;30pm Saturday afternoon

We simply cannot go in with a full list and burn our players specially having to fly to Adelaide and back in the same day

Rest as many as we possibly can and take the loss and reset for the rest of the year

Im expecting 6 changes

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
Our game against the Bears finished at 10:00pm tuesday night and we have to play 4;30pm Saturday afternoon

We simply cannot go in with a full list and burn our players specially having to fly to Adelaide and back in the same day

Rest as many as we possibly can and take the loss and reset for the rest of the year

Im expecting 6 changes
The boys will be fine if they don't do any intense training between games :) I back the fitness staff to get them through

Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Im expecting 6 changes
Bullschit take the loss. Beat them with the vfl team. Only one game in the next 15 days. Looking forward to seeing Dusty put Sam Pepper-Punce on his ass again

S_Saed17

Debutant
Jul 10, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
i reckon we go all out and try and put this game away early, like the dogs and lions. We have a 9 day break after this game, and it's an important game in terms of making ground up on port. Their midfield has been exposed by lions and st kilda in their 2 losses so that's an area we can potentially get them.

Dr Awkward

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 23, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
i reckon we go all out and try and put this game away early, like the dogs and lions. We have a 9 day break after this game, and it's an important game in terms of making ground up on port. Their midfield has been exposed by lions and st kilda in their 2 losses so that's an area we can potentially get them.
Exactly, this would be a hugely valuable game to win. Would just about guarantee top 4 and probably top 2.

Looking forward to the Dixon Balta match up

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
This is the game that I didn’t really care about earlier on (given we have a 4-day break) but now that Collingwood and St Kilda won we need to keep winning. West Coast plays Carlton, Hawthorn and GWS in their next 4 games and I’d imagine that they win all of those. Collingwood have Adelaide next week and can potentially improve their percentage by a lot. Also, St Kilda play Geelong and Brisbane so winning this one will give us the ability to leapfrog one of Brisbane or St Kilda (should we beat GC and Essendon like expected).

Our players are very fit and are capable of going to Adelaide on the back of a 4-day break and playing out the game IMO. Hence, I think that we should play our strongest side (minus Cotchin who’s likely going to be managed).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thing about this game. I feel conflicted as we bonded beautifully with Port supporters for the 2017 GF. But then, we got the Chappy cup to play for. I reckon minimal change because of the 9 day break. I reckon only Cotch out, Caddy in. Just like the Lions, we will want to flex the muscle a bit v Port. And the players don't really like each other.

I had legit forgotten about this guy.
was he under or over rated?
He allowed Rance to develop and become the player he did.

Tried to sidestep Nahas in an EF. Didn’t win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back