Preview 2020 Round 12 Richmond vs Gold Coast SUNS - GABBA, 7:10pm Mon. 17/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think getting them back for adelaide will be key. As good as those boys are I'm not sure I'd bring in 3 players for their first game in several months for a final, especially an elimination final

That's hardly a great build up for a tough finals campaign .Expecting Dion too have a big influence this year is extremely optimistic .Butler and Lambert took weeks before they started getting back some form .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He doesn’t have to have a big influence. He just needs to be an upgrade on what we’ve got and he will be.

Bolton moving into the midfield plus the shortened quarters will mean Dion doesn’t have to play a significant role. He just needs to be another rotation.

Edwards would have a training program in isolation. He’ll be fine.

We were in this position last year. Once everyone was back after the bye we slaughtered everyone.

B Nathan Broad, Dylan Grimes, Noah Balta
HB Oleg Markov, Nick Vlastuin, Jayden Short
C Kamdyn McIntosh, Jack Graham, Marlion Pickett
HF Kane Lambert, Jake Aarts, Tom Lynch
F Jason Castagna, Dustin Martin, Jack Riewoldt
Foll Ivan Soldo, Trent Cotchin, Shai Bolton
I/C Liam Baker, Daniel Rioli, Mabior Chol, Sydney Stack
Emg Jack Ross, Josh Caddy, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Thomson Dow

In: Trent Cotchin, Oleg Markov, Jack Graham
Out: Jack Ross (omitted), Josh Caddy (omitted), Derek Eggmolesse-Smith (omitted)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Russian is back, hope he gets an extended run in the team just like the egg did.
id love to see it, needs to get in front of similar fringe type players for him to stay with houli on the brink of coming back.
thought he was stiff to get dropped after the dogs game.

Happy with that , especially bringing in two midfielders..Structure of the side looks pretty good to me...
Gold Coast average 57 games a player and have about 8 players 20 or under...

Very happy with the changes... good to see Z Russian back after he was harshly dropped.
You can tell hardick loves graham and really wants him to be cherry ripe for finals
im not the biggest wrap for graham but geez we missed a big body in that midfield last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back