Preview 2020 Round 12 Richmond vs Gold Coast SUNS - GABBA, 7:10pm Mon. 17/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Cotchin and Houli that are coming in, and Egg is the only obvious out, I reckon it's out of Stack or Pickett for the other out. Both were pretty underwhelming last game. In saying that, it will probably be Ross, even though he was far from our worst.

If it's Cotchin and Houli that are coming in, and Egg is the only obvious out, I reckon it's out of Stack or Pickett for the other out. Both were pretty underwhelming last game. In saying that, it will probably be Ross, even though he was far from our worst.
Reckon George might be feeling nervous, 1 possession at 3/4 time.

Hard to judge with only 24 inside 50s. He did work up the field but struggled to get involved. It really depends on our expectations for him when we are getting reamed in the midfield. Would be dropping Caddy before Castagna.
No doubt, but has been pretty inconsistent for a while now. Take away the Carlton game and he has kicked 7 goals only, would normally have double that.

George OUT too for me. Shuffle someone to play small fwd

Derek and one of the smalls.

Slight Freudian slip there? :cool:
A-868899-1193019939.jpeg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garry Lyon says Dusty receives preferential treatment.
Doesn't he ever see Dusty held off the ball? :think:

Doncha know Tiger players never get held or blocked off the ball.

Except Grimes getting hit 80m off the ball for some reason.

Not really fussed by various changes.
Only ensure Cotch, Houli in.
Would like to see Higgins return.
Out Egg, Stack at a minimum.

Bit optimistic to think that Shedda's gone rush up to Queensland a few days or a week after the birth. Bloody tough on a first time mother in a locked down city.
Surely all three of them go up to the hub where they'll be surrounded by support than remaining isolated in Melbs.

No way, we sold them Ellis already, we're not selling them Short!
I would.

Bit optimistic to think that Shedda's gone rush up to Queensland a few days or a week after the birth. Bloody tough on a first time mother in a locked down city.
She might come with him like Mrs Houli, much better than being stuck in lockdown

Garry Lyon says Dusty receives preferential treatment.
Doesn't he ever see Dusty held off the ball? :think:

Show him dustys free kick for/against stats

Compared to the selwoods and dangerflogs of the world hes the opposite of looked after

If Jason goes out, could we rotate Stack & Pickett through forward/mid alternate ? If Cotch & Bachar come in? (Not that I'm in a hurry to drop George

Gunna need the tigercast commentary in this one, cant stand every commentator blowing their load every time rankine gets within 5 metres of the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back