Game Day 2020 Round 15 Bloods vs Fuchsias @ Cazaly @ 4:40 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Up There Cazaly @ Cazaly
#ProudlySydney #GoBloods #Bloods2020
Melbourne lose their way, so the Bloods by 20 points :)
PS. Melbourne were called the Fuscias when they were a founding member of the VFA in 1877.
swans cazaly.jpg

We love you SP

I also at 2200 years old still enjoy popping fuschias.

We are gunna give these pretenders a right proper smiting. Our 21 players plus a molten puddle of Taylor brand lard are morals for the win.

So happy to see Sam Reid plugging the game in the promo.

It may be his only clean possession of the game but hey - it is one!!

Heart says win, head says another tough day at the office ..... pun intended, stupid start time.

As long as we see some signs going forward. Let's hope we don't get belted in the middle
It would be a miracle if we DON'T get belted in the middle, there squad is literally built to beat teams in the middle.

It would be a miracle if we DON'T get belted in the middle, there squad is literally built to beat teams in the middle.

Least it might mean people on here realise we need ELITE mids.

Got 2!

(Rowbum and Skinny)

Stephens and Rowbottom, in your lifetime (nek 5yrs?) will be top 3 in the Brownlow maybe twice!
McCartin the winner! CHB! Roos style!

Ask BFB, for odds get on it! ;)
If I'm ever feeling down the swans I'll make sure to dm you hahahaha

Got 2!

(Rowbum and Skinny)

Stephens and Rowbottom, in your lifetime (nek 5yrs?) will be top 3 in the Brownlow maybe twice!
McCartin the winner! CHB! Roos style!

Ask BFB, for odds get on it! ;)

Need more than 2 in a top midfield. We are getting there though good signs for the future. Compare us to the Hawks I’d rather have our list- they had the oldest list of the year last game and still got pantsed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good opportunity for Papley to snap out of his quieter form. Tall Demons defence without a clear choice small defender given they don't have Neville Jetta or Michael Hibberd in their 22.

That's assuming we get it into 50 and don't kick it to May all night long right?

Tipping us to win by 15. Will be on top most of the day but will probably squander a decent lead late and make it a nervous one as per.

Surely due for our luck in these milestone games to change, so Reid to kick 4.

Parker will have most disposals and McInerney will have a break out game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back