Game Day 2020 Round 5 vs Melbourne, MCG Sunday 3:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't post much. Happy reading the previews, the melts, and the occasional informed analysis.

So about that, does anyone have a rational explanation as to why Bolton has been dropped?

I don't like to second guess selection - surely they know more than we possibly could... but Bolton has been one of the few showing some spark and effectiveness.

Makes no sense.

The very man who predicted Lynch to Tigers well before the media got wind of it says he’s just being rested. Make of that what you will.

Good on Aarts but he's in no way a better option then Bolton.
He's not as talented as Shai but at this stage I reckon we need his intensity in the forward line more. Ball has just come out of there way too easily since the break and Aarts if nothing else is a terrier.

The very man who predicted Lynch to Tigers well before the media got wind of it says he’s just being rested. Make of that what you will.
The guy who predicted Knights was coming to Richmond says he was dropped.

the guy who predicted Shiel says he’s rested 🧐

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to see better disposal & tackling today. Just the bare essentials please, no over roosted handball or kick, a connected string of possessions without anyone f***ing up,maybe some tackles around the oppo arms instead of their waist for once. I'm a simple man, just executing the basic skills will do me.

Last edited:
Congrats to lambo as well been absolute warrior over these last few years, was massive in a lot of those finals and grannys.
Grind out a win for the man tiges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back