Game Day 2020 Round 7 Purple vs Blue and Yella

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly - feels like a classic example of the a club living or dying by the weakest 4-6 players on the list.

Duman, Colyer, Schultz, Bewley all good-to-solid contributors last week; you could easily make the case for all four of them to go against the Cats.

Cox survives by virtue of there being no-one else, although rolling the dice on Watson couldn't produce a worse result.

Falling back onto too much being left to too few is a bit of a downer.

I’m done with Tucker. He’s lazy as *. Should be showing a lot more by now. Get Valente in. Schultz stays for now but Banfield has got to go for McCarthy.

Blakely can * off too. Hughes is Hughes. Cant wait to see what Henry adds. once Young and Hogan are back as well as Pearce and Hamling, we’ve got a team here.

The lack of perspective in some of these comments is mind Blowing!

Cerra , Brayshaw & Serong in the middle v Kelly, Yeo & Sheed at one point. Frederick was electric, Tabs & Lobb showed what they can do with fast ball movement.

Backs battled hard & were undersized, but constantly competed strongly.

The Eagles have been together forever & added Kelly. If supporters can’t see the positives, then you never will.

I would rather break every bone in my body than watch Brennan Cox play a game of footy again
Playing FB on one of the best forwards in the comp against a team that's playing accurate fast footy is probably the hardest thing to do. He's not a gun by any means. But fair crack.

Go support the wiggles, Please do us all a favour and jump on there bandwagon
However unfair we think it is, he's entitled to his opinion. I remember awful personal insults and names against our coach last year but those people weren't told to go support the Eagles.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wtf are you on about ? Our ball movement has been mostly ok we just don't have the players available to execute the game plan to a good standard.

Cerra , Brayshaw & Serong in the middle v Kelly, Yeo & Sheed at one point. Frederick was electric, Tabs & Lobb showed what they can do with fast ball movement.

The Eagles have been together forever & added Kelly. If supporters can’t see the positives, then you never will.
My sentiments as well. I really think we are moving in the right direction. We still need some more pieces but so much better than last year.

If supporters can't see the negatives they never will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m done with Tucker. He’s lazy as fu**. Should be showing a lot more by now.

Tucker is garbage. He's the kind of player who can only capitalize on a team-wide performance. He's never stepped up once in his playing career. Brayshaw and Cerra already have with multiple times with less games played. Overrated especially on here. I'd be planning to trade him out for a late 2nd Round pick if we're lucky.

Honestly - feels like a classic example of the a club living or dying by the weakest 4-6 players on the list.

Duman, Colyer, Schultz, Bewley all good-to-solid contributors last week; you could easily make the case for all four of them to go against the Cats.

Cox survives by virtue of there being no-one else, although rolling the dice on Watson couldn't produce a worse result.

Falling back onto too much being left to too few is a bit of a downer.
Bewley was directly responsible for 2 of the Dockers goals today. Why is he a go to whipping boy?

How can fans be disappointed?
Darling and Kennedy have been the most dangerous tall forward combination that haven’t been injured for 5+ years. And all we had was Cox.
Their backline also the same.
Such a tight unit.

Tabs did well, but gee yet again our forward ball movement suck. Bombing again.
Our bottom 6 are freaking useless. Colyer, Banfield, Schulz, Bewley, Duman. Unless they’re on fire, never going to win games

Interesting to see that last year injuries weren’t an excuse for some but they are this year...

Last year and this we have been smashed by injuries. The biggest problem at the club since 2012 has been injuries. And we still have the same people in place in that department.

despite their last quarter misses, they are not skilled kicks, but the marking form of Lobb and Tabs has been elite this year, an excellent duo. I feel the eagles midfield , led by nic nat and tim kelly , in the 3rd quarter was the backbreaker. after that it was catchup and played into their hands. We had a crack but the midfield beast of Fyfe was missed in the contested game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back