Position 2020 Rucks

What is your Ruck lineup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a fan of the Goldstein/ROB/Lycett type picks.

You want Gawn in your side by the end of the season. Either pay up and get Gawn from the start, or go for a Jacobs/Naismith type who's cheap enough that they're going to generate cash so you've gained something by the time you trade them to Gawn. The only thing that picking a Goldstein/ROB/Lycett type does is guarantee that by the end of the season you'll either not have the second best player in the league in your team or you'll have wasted a trade.
2F818E1E-7039-46A5-8B42-FA68BB26C44D.gif

Tell me exactly who they will replace this potato with once he loses his spot after a month. The Swans aren't spoilt for choice when it comes to Rucks. Have a look how they went with Sinclair last year. Should be able to average 80 as first ruck and has good JS so long as he doesn't break down again (a risk I agree).

Sinclair is a far better choice.

Naismith is a potato. Now he’s a #1 ruck potato, who will lose his spot after a month. He’s had two scores over 84 in 22 games, the last time he played Back to the Future was still playing at the cinemas.

Back to the Future still holds up well, the 2nd one is a tad ropey.

Reckon Phillips has played himself into Essendon first choice ruck.
The price though.

It's a * nose from me.

37_300x300_Front_Color-NA.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends if you’re using that as a loophole or hoping to cover 1-2 week injuries.
The 'next cab off the rank' at the same club as your R1 or R2 is a safe bet.

I have decided to pull the Trigger and replace Gawn with Marshall. That extra $100k has allowed me to get a 6th premo in the midfield. :cool:

I did this last year to get a 4th forward premium and never managed to work up enough spare change to get Gawn in. Lost so many points not running with the Gawndy combo. Good luck though.

Back