Position 2020 Rucks

What is your Ruck lineup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Naismith 250k

Fit and firing. Worth a look.
Even when fit he is only a tall man tapping to advantage purely on height. if the ball hits the ground the man just aint no good.

latest pic of naismith at training
naismith.jpg

Awkward price, even IF is he guaranteed the first 10 games...no from me.
:think: ...Naismith V Gawn ......gotta think about this

giphy.gif

:think: ...Naismith V Gawn ......gotta think about this

giphy.gif

Agreed.
Looking at Naismith as a backup bench option. :think:

27 year old ruck only coming off a ACL, a awkward 250k cashola sitting on the bench,
also needs to average over 80 SC points to make 200k.

Never played more than 13 games in 3 seasons who is next in line behind Sinkers,
Alair the lesser Chol is also more versatile who can pinch hit in the ruck.

And then there is this guy Michael Knoll who the Swans picked up in the mid season draft for pick 4.

26 year old 105 cm 103 kegs ready made ruck from South Adelaide.

Does anybody know anything about Knoll?

Thuggee_Cult can you see horse giving Naismith a run of games?

Oh and nice nail polish Judd_Magic ...

oh my.gif

Agreed.

27 year old ruck only coming off a ACL, a awkward 250k cashola sitting on the bench,
also needs to average over 80 SC point to make 200k.

Never played more than 13 games in 3 seasons who is next in line behind Sinkers,

And then there is this guy Michael Knoll who the Swans picked up in the mid season draft for pick 4.

View attachment 807022
I'm looking at cheap rucks that may get the nod, if the #1 Ruck falls down .....looking at ADEL , with ROB not having the best injury history

I'm looking at cheap rucks that may get the nod, if the #1 Ruck falls down .....looking at ADEL , with ROB not having the best injury history
Yeap, that was a fun ride last year...I want MORE of that please.
ROB was a Super Coach GOD!!!

giant 2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1579229832808.png

Grundy not even 26 years old yet. He has potential to be the greatest SCer of all time

Another 22 matches and 130 avg coming up

I’m interested to know if anyone else is running a different combo, or not running either of them?

I'm currently running Grundy and Jacobs. I like Jacobs more than most other midpricers in other positions, and I think there are premiums in other positions that represent more value than Gawn.

I think you need at least one of them though. I did briefly experiment with what the team would look like with a NicNat/Jacobs combo, but I think you need Grundy to stick the C on every week. He doesn't represent 'value' in that he's cheaper than what he'll produce, but he represents value in that you're essentially getting two of him for the price of one.

Agreed.

also needs to average over 80 SC points to make 200k.

View attachment 807022

Reckon if Naismith is fit he’ll be starting ruck in Round 1, with Sinclair to go up forward. Price is too awkward for mine though, I think Knoll will get a run at some stage this year.

Oh Yes Gawndy :padlock: ....discussing R3 ...toying with

View attachment 807244

I'll start him & Comben.

With those two I should be able to loop Gawndy for every round except for when they play each other & Round 23 with the schedule not being out. Any matches he plays are a bonus. He won't get a look in till later in the year anyway but it'll be good to see him get a fair crack at the No.1 ruck spot in the SANFL first up.

Back