2020 Rugby League Betting / Odds

1583760510033.png

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
On a scale of 1 to AIDS - how lol worthy is that you can no longer bet on the NRL on betfair.

How much is turnover going to take a hit on this?
V’landys is determined to kill betfair. It won’t happen but corps should boycott the league until they cut the ridiculous fees.

Betfair actually drives corporate turnover, and wagering helps drive tv ratings so everyone is currently losing from his idiotic agenda.

You could probably back both sides at different books in most matches and try and hit double promos

Sports has payout if you lead by 4+ at half time
LADS has payout if your team scores 3 tries in the first half

targett

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
always appreciate this. thanks for doing this.

Any Promos floating?

Im pretty much promo banned but here's a few

B365
NRL Early Payout
Get your single bets paid out if the team you back goes 16 points ahead - for Multi Bets the selection will be marked as a winner

TAB
NRL Double Winnings Offer
Place a Head to Head bet on any Thursday or Friday NRL match and if your team wins by 6+, get double your winnings in Bonus Bets up to $50.
Bet Now

TabTouch
NRL Round 3 Any Player Scores 2+ Tries, Double Your Winnings up to $50.
Place a Head to Head bet on any NRL Round 3 match and if your team win and any player scores two or more tries, receive double your winnings up to $50 (on-line account bets only).

Pointsbet
NRL Early Payout: Lead at Half Time, YOU WIN.
Place a Head to Head bet on any Thursday or Friday NRL game and if your team leads at half time, YOU WIN

Sportsbet has the SGM multi refund (miss one leg on 3+ leg SGM) although from my reading of the t&c it looks like it only applies to your first bet on any game this round (they used to offer the deal on every game).

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Eels, Chooks, Cows, Storm and Manly look the play for the multis

Eels are the danger of getting rolled, but I can’t touch Broncos in a coin flip game, can see them coming out flat with a fair bunch of soft utensils in that side

The other 3 games look an absolute coin flip

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Can Aussies Access a Smarkets account ? . I did have one a few years back until regulations changed

Unfortunately, No. Smarkets can be accessed in New Zealand. I had to go to NZ to create my Smarkets account. I bet via a proxy from Australia. (but lets just keep in on this forum thread)

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Was quickly having a look at the bookmakers betting margins for TAB, Sportsbet and Betfair. Sportsbet are giving the most competitive outright odds for NRL 2020 at the moment with a bookies margin of 17.615%. The other margins for the market at TAB are 19.54% and Betfair is 19.30%. You would expect with a bit more liquidity during the season Betfair margin to be close to around 1-2%.

Current Sportsbet odds:
Storm $5
Canberra $6
Eels, Roosters $7
Brisbane $9
Manly $10
Penrith $15
South Sydney $17
Newcastle, Cowboys $19
Cronulla $26
Tigers $51
St George $101