2020 Rugby League Betting / Odds

Remove this Banner Ad

The sharpest line is 11.5 1.92 Pinnacle so No its not a big line and its where the line should be. Im not of any concern as ive got all +even middles
It's about 60% of the Roosters average score this year with Tedesco, so yeh it is a big line at home and very playable.

Friday bets:

2U Storm @ $1.42 (and $20 Neds 2 favs)
2U Panthers @ $1.48

I think the Warriors burned a lot of their juice last week and they've been further hit by injury. Panthers for me should be up to bounce back.
Storm don't lose 2 in a row, and the Rabbitohs haven't beaten them in Melbourne I don't think.

Perfect start to the round so far,

Saturday bets:

2U Eels @ $1.72

This was a tight call based on the value, but enough to make a play. Whenever the call is marginal I'm happy to go with my gut instinct and take it on. Cracker of a game, I just think that outside of Turbo Tommy the Eels have more overall quality.

Cowboys v Sharks - No bets yet.
With Taumalolo playing it was an easy pick to take the Cowboys at around $1.70, but with him out they've only drifted to a 57% $1.75 chance.
I still think they will win, but they've just lost their talisman and an enormous chunk of run, 273 average metres.... he also leads in post contact metres and he's a big part of their movement just being the wrecking ball that moves the ball and tires multiple defenders to bring him down. The tip is still Cowboys, but resistant to bet.

If the Eels get up and the start to the round is still perfect, will watch the Cowboys odds throigh the day and may jump on if the price drifts. If not, might have a look at the 1-12 markets and back both teams.

Happy with the form of Josh Dugan and T Trbjoevic

Dugan to score a Try anytime x T Trboevic to score a try anytime at odds of 7/1

Manly win x Cronulla win multi at $4.62

I really think todays matches are pretty even on paper.
Could the underdogs have been played as singles to lessen risk but only slightly lessen return? They were both $2+ yeh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much of a League person but surely Canberra against Sydney Roosters at $4.70 and Manly at $3.50 over the Eels are overs for this weekend? Canberra gave a pretty good contest in last years grand final and Manly form hasn't been too shabby this season.

Not much of a League person but surely Canberra against Sydney Roosters at $4.70 and Manly at $3.50 over the Eels are overs for this weekend? Canberra gave a pretty good contest in last years grand final and Manly form hasn't been too shabby this season.

Raiders have lost a heap of players in the last 2 weeks but I think the line of 11.5 is a great bet v Roosters

Havilli played outstanding early 2018 when Hodgson was injured

Like the Roosters tonight at $2.18

Also with the whole Sam Burgess news, think Newcastle is a great price at $3.50. Think that surely will distract Souths in the 1st week of Finals.
That's the bet of the round for me. Neds offering $2 lines, I'll be backing Roosters +2.5 at $2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back