With the new vfl rules, Sandy can draft Voss and Milne?
It's the Voss/Milne rule.What are the new rules?
1- Not sureThere are some questions i have about the Sandy Zebras in relation to the Saints.... i dont really understand the relationship fully. if some one could
educate me briefly i"D BE GRATEFUL.
1. WHEN DOES THE COMPLETE LIST OF SANDY PLAYERS GET POSTED.. WHERE DO I FIND IT ...LOOKED ON THE ZEBRAS CITE
2. WHICH PLAYERS CAN PLAY FOR THE SENIORS...JUST SAINTS LIST THAT ARE PLAYING IN THE TWOS.
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF A SANDY PLAYER NOT ON SENIORS LIST PLAYS OUTSTANDING FOOTY BLITZ EVERYONE...CAN HE BE ELEVATED
4. IF SANDY PLAYERS GET DROPPED WHO DO THEY GO DOWN TOO?
5. DO WE GET DIBS ON EMERGING TALENT AT THE ZEBRAS OR IS THAT OPEN SLATHER ON THE DRAFT
6. GAMES REQ IN SANDY TO PLAY FINALS FOR SANDY
7. IS EVERY SANDY GAME VIDEOED FOR PUBLIC
i know theres more questions and some of these might be obvious to many ..but
THANKS FOR THAT ,,,great job...just what i wanted...1- Not sure
2- Yes only St Kilda listed players can play in the seniors.
3- If a Sandy player is blitzing it then nothing really happens. They can’t be elevated out of nowhere. However they can nominate for the mid season draft and get picked up ala Marlion Pickett at the tigers. Failing that, they’d finish the season out and hope to be drafted.
4- Sandy players would have a local side they’re aligned to which is who they play for when they’re not picked for Sandy.
5- We get an advantage in that we see the players close up but no we don’t get dibs on them. Once in the draft it’s a free for all. Just like us picking up Ben Long before the doggies had a chance after he spent a season playing for Footscray in the vfl.
6- I’m not certain but I’d say about a handful.
7- I don’t believe so unless there’s been a recent change but I’m not 100% sure.