2020 Scratch Matches

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hmmm. I'd watch but I'd probably feel dirty afterwards having used their services.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Then go to the Doctor surgery his surgery is just over the rd from Windy Hill I hear it has helped Essendon players in the past so it will help you in these Corona times and don’t forget to take your Medi Care card🙂

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
They’ve given a score update, so we mustn’t be getting our ass kicked this week when they didn’t give any scores at all in the first 2 scratch matches, even post game.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I still think Daw is a better backline player than forward, although its a good thing he can do both adequately.

Wood seems to have pulled his finger out, but that remains to be seen at AFL level.

Interesting also that now we're deciding to use Tom Murphy as a forward? Unless he snuck a goal in from the backline.

Back