조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Alrighty- bests , JMac, Scott.

Hosie-shithouse

Walker - ok

Daw- got through but fitness isn't great. Still think thats a good result of course.

Should be getting games into Scott. Not going to learn anything kicking the dew off the grass. Putting the time into Thomas, Taylor, Hayden.

Alrighty- bests , JMac, Scott.

Hosie-shithouse

Walker - ok

Daw- got through but fitness isn't great. Still think thats a good result of course.

Thanks mate - much appreciated by all I'm certain!!

Can't believe Hosie has fallen in a hole - on the verge last year.

bailey and JMac might be ins with Cunners with luck if that's the case! Out - Atley and Ahern?

Steele7

Club Legend
Aug 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Grassy Hawks
Why would they play Daw Durdin and Mckay in the backline. Wouldn’t it be worth giving one of the time forward Also with Walker playing well.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
"They played the North Melbourne style"...

So I gather we have Hawthorn a 5 goal head start and nearly reeled them in late....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Yet brownie said durdin and McKay were dominant in defence? And they had daw back there too which doesn't make sense?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I suspect it's not about winning but structure and form. I was pleased to read that positive report about Durds and McKay. The fork is getting close so hopefully they can pull their finger out.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Apparently we were borrowing players again, so unsure how much we can take from these games.

Link to a review which is purely from a Hawks perspective: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/hawthorn-v-north-melbourne-scratch-match.1241979/

There's an extended Hawks video on each player here.

Can see a few vintage JMAC moments, especially the first goal.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Back