moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Yeah they did, for a first proper game. Sharper than us against Warrington, although we got the win. Saying that, a side that finds itself down to 11 men has only itself to blame.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
George Burgess looked an unfit tub of lard. He is way off match fitness and I don't expect to see him for a few weeks.

Hey I follow the Dragons and wanted to watch this game but couldn't find it on Foxtel. Can I ask how you watched it was it a stream or some other platform?

Stream
Sometimes it’s on YouTube live, sometimes.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
In these dark times, I've been watching a lot of old archive games. Just watched the 1989 Challenge Cup Final where we hammered Saints 27-0. What a side Wigan had then! Ellery Hanley, Shaun Edwards, Andy Gregory, Joe Lydon, the Iro brothers... The Saints had Kangaroos Paul Vautin and Michael O'Connor in their side, but neither got a sniff; O'Connor in particular was torn to pieces by Kevin iro. And Hanley's wonderful slaloming try in the first half, Edwards' sublime break and assist for Gregory in the second; I think we had a fair claim to being the best side in the world back then. Happy days.

Back