Podcast 2020 Season Returns - Sometimes You're The Pigeon...

After a long break, the return of the 2020 AFL season is on the horizon. HoneyBadger35 and MrKK discuss the benefits of the enforced pause in action, chat Gold Coast hubs, the first block of fixtures and West Coast's handling of membership options.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

We've joined Twitter! Follow us at @WCEBFPod.

Good listen, thanks guys.

One comment I have on the “asterisk” issue: if someone like Collingwood wins the flag having left Victoria three times in the season, there should definitely be an asterisk on it.

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Good listen, thanks guys.

One comment I have on the “asterisk” issue: if someone like Collingwood wins the flag having left Victoria three times in the season, there should definitely be an asterisk on it.
Yeah the * applies if the eventual winner is kissed on the dick with the draw due to the amended season. If the winner comes from a team that has overcome significant disadvantage (hub teams etc) then it should be recognised as a great win by neutrals.
Lets face it, our draw at the start of the season was widely regarded by many respected observers as the toughest draw for any team in 20 years, we were always going to have to do this the hard way.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Will this seasons flag have an asterisk next to it? why/why not?

What do we think about being fixtured against Richmond instead of the other team in our hub? Genuine Vic bias or am I wearing my tin foil hat for no reason?

How much longer are we expecting to wait to hear about Willie’s hearing?

Has COVID-19 robbed Bunga of being the first Eagle to play 300 games?

How much longer can we expect JK to plug along (taking into account the significant weight loss he’s recently experienced by cutting his homeless man mop off

What do we think about TK’s Slim Shady cut?

Why does Luke Shuey continue to persist with that god awful fauxhawk of his?

Am I running out of questions?

Who do we think has slid into Trucko’s DMs since her bombshell revelation?

Is it a coincidence that the planet has effectively shut down after Dark Sharks was named POTY?

When is HoneyBadger35 going to invite me on as a guest?

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Now Duggan is sporting a mullet, do we just release him back into his natural habitat of the Gold Coast after the hub and save an airfare?

Back