2021 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading Ben Mcintosh back to yackandandah. Boasting very good u/17s sides for the last few years they seem to be really trending in the right direction. Holmes will bring them a premiership in the next couple of years no doubt.

Hereā€™s a question for the forum-

If there was a footballer, netballer or a coach of your club who was caught breaching the Covid-19 social isolation laws, what would the appropriate punishment be?

Hereā€™s a question for the forum-

If there was a footballer, netballer or a coach of your club who was caught breaching the Covid-19 social isolation laws, what would the appropriate punishment be?
Spending the week with the Chiltern Flyer. :)

stories that should get a run would be :
How good Chiltern are in the home and away but choke in finals.(never won the big dance).
How they pleaded with the league a some yrs ago ,only to play Barny once in the home and away.

Hang on a min i'll grab the popcorn.....

Spending the week with the Chiltern Flyer. :)

stories that should get a run would be :
How good Chiltern are in the home and away but choke in finals.(never won the big dance).
How they pleaded with the league a some yrs ago ,only to play Barny once in the home and away.

Hang on a min i'll grab the popcorn.....
I THINK YOUR GRABBING THE THING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS OLD MATE

I THINK YOUR GRABBING THE THING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS OLD MATE
Chiltern flyer meaning what? ...you have cups from the TDFL OR YOU DIDN'T ASK THE LEAGUE?
I was as shocked as anyone when i heard this come out of the league meeting yrs ago .
Go and have a look at the Chil v Barny history before shooting your mouth off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chiltern flyer meaning what? ...you have cups from the TDFL OR YOU DIDN'T ASK THE LEAGUE?
I was as shocked as anyone when i heard this come out of the league meeting yrs ago .
Go and have a look at the Chil v Barny history before shooting your mouth off.
you got 2 dicks mate couldn't pull yourself that silly with one

HEY FRUIT, I KNOW YOU USUALLY POST ABOUT O&M IN THE TDFL SECTION BUT GET YA FACTS RIGHT CHAMP.

Mitta were 2nd about 5 seasons ago.

The last 3 seasons anyone above them were about 5 games clear, they were making up numbers. F*CK MY CAT.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Apologies mate. They were 2nd 4 seasons ago. Not 3 like I said. They have been 5th, 5th and 6th since.

I really hope itā€™s no later then mid June.
if it is I seriously cannot see how they can run a competition & award a premiership, Barton medal etc.
Thatā€™s obviously my opinion

Thurgoona only NSW team & get restrictions eased before rest of comp with regards to training? VIC still some of the hardest covid restrictions. No footy 2020 still my thoughts. The PM & sports minister presser yesterday sounded like an A B C. type approach. A. 10 players training up to C. full contact. If that was 6-8 week between a b c? This was front page of SFL today cross border comp there too. No fans, no play. IMG_8372.jpg

Thurgoona only NSW team & get restrictions eased before rest of comp with regards to training? VIC still some of the hardest covid restrictions. No footy 2020 still my thoughts. The PM & sports minister presser yesterday sounded like an A B C. type approach. A. 10 players training up to C. full contact. If that was 6-8 week between a b c? This was front page of SFL today cross border comp there too. No fans, no play.View attachment 868868
Sounds a little silly but if Thurgoona can still play and the tallangatta league is called off why donā€™t they play in the Hume for season? I donā€™t see any point having 80 footballers/netballers sitting on the sidelines when they can play elsewhere.

Sounds a little silly but if Thurgoona can still play and the tallangatta league is called off why donā€™t they play in the Hume for season? I donā€™t see any point having 80 footballers/netballers sitting on the sidelines when they can play elsewhere.
What about when Thurgoona have to play Jindera? Maybe the away side could play naked.
Logistical nightmare, I wouldnā€™t bother.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back