Preview 2020 Semi Final vs St Kilda Friday 7.50pm, Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't remember him this year doing it did against Freo last year when Nank went down.
You might well be right db26. All I can recall is the Broad's confusion at boundary throw ins not knowing where to stand or how to contest in any meaningful way. The game escapes me but that's about par given that I'm down to my last six pack of functioning neurones. I just hope I never see a repeat of the fiasco.

None of them imo struggled with awareness Cotchin was serviceable for most of the game , whilst Dusty was outstanding for the first half . As per The original post Pickett has struggled to have 2 good games all
Year .

I thought Pickett was very good when cotchin. Edwards. Prestia. We're out with injury

Balta, Astbury, Grimes, Vlastuin, Houli, Baker, Short & Broad?

yep, he will obviously start on the pine and come on to do a few ruck duties and then go back to defense most likely for parts of the game. The defenders all rotate from on field to bench..
We might see Broad/Short push up to the wing a bit too. These days, players run over the whole ground regardless of their position bar a few.

needed him against Brissy in place of Chol, he's a natural forward who just moves to the right spots when the team needs to put the foot down and just attack

I agree but you can see why they picked Chol with Soldo and Lynch out

Chol isn't playing so who does caddy replace if richmond win?

You might well be right db26. All I can recall is the Broad's confusion at boundary throw ins not knowing where to stand or how to contest in any meaningful way. The game escapes me but that's about par given that I'm down to my last six pack of functioning neurones. I just hope I never see a repeat of the fiasco.

Come on Schlurpy, Broad has had six (6) hit outs in three years - he's ready to go! ;)

If you want to see what giggly arrogant joy looks like,tune into 360 on Monday if we lose this match and Geelong win the next day.

Just no Tigers.

Please win.

2018 free kick ladder,this year,we are second bottom.

May the umpires have a terrific fairly umpired game tonight,good luck.

No swallowed whistles when Jack’s eyeball is rolling along the turf.

Carna Tiges!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back