2020 SFA Fantasy Football Leauges - SIGN UP

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. The Premier League is full but there are plenty of spots available in League 2 - code is 692166

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey you,

Come play some Supercoach and/or AFL League with your favourite SFA posters like Test Tickle. Yeah, I am really not selling this....
Anyway, if you do want in, put your team name and selected format down below and then I will PM you the codes (please don't make the PM's go down a dark corner again). The winner MAY receive a badge if I bitch enough to the overlords. Yes, you can be just like TJASTA and TJASTA and flex on those who don't have some dumb virtual badge.

Hey,

Now we have 18 and round 1 is going ahead, I’m writing Supercoach previews, round summaries etc for a couple of other leagues. Happy to do so for this one as well if you’d like TJASTA and stick it on a separate thread?

If so, the one thing I don’t know though is who all the players are (I can guess a few!) so that would be appreciated.

Hey,

Now we have 18 and round 1 is going ahead, I’m writing Supercoach previews, round summaries etc for a couple of other leagues. Happy to do so for this one as well if you’d like TJASTA and stick it on a separate thread?

If so, the one thing I don’t know though is who all the players are (I can guess a few!) so that would be appreciated.
Sure thing mate :thumbsu:

Jarman Magic

Both.
Ah so that's who I'm playing this week! I've had a pretty terrible week injury wise and a few not great songs with rookies, still will finish with close to 1600 I reckon which aint too bad.

Also who is Inglorious Swans? I think it's time to inflict the "beez clause" on you
Please board ban anyone who signs up then stops playing after three weeks.

Well that’s not true, you’re clear favourite looking at your team! I just had a lucky week last round.
Hah, I got in first, therefore I am the underdog.

Imagine if you lose this, talk about a choke :p

My F6 being Balta and D6 being Hurn are my big concerns.*

* Now watch half my team stink it up

My D4 is Hurn and my F6 is Coleman. My M8 is Pickett 😂

Any trades left?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back