News 2020 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

saints man

Senior List
Mar 26, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is Hugh going to be working with us? If so, that is amazing. Always enjoy listening to him and Martin speak, they are really engaging. Boak was working with them as well.

These posts above about Moore, got me excited. Could 100% never happen but imagine a spine of

Howard
Moore
Marshall
B.King
M.King

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gringo2011

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well since we don't know what his childhood was like, I'm prepared to go easy on him. The horrible upbringing some poor kids have messes with them forever, it's truly tragic to see it happen.

Apart from growing up in a tough arse suburb he seems to have had pretty engaged parents and was encouraged in multiple sorting pursuits. I think he was just a genetic throwback to a time when knuckle dragging oafs were de rigueur.

dougiemac

Senior List
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well since we don't know what his childhood was like, I'm prepared to go easy on him. The horrible upbringing some poor kids have messes with them forever, it's truly tragic to see it happen.
I used to work with a bloke who taught him. The word "a-hole" came up frequently whenever Hall was mentioned. I have nothing but contempt for the sack of sh*t and this pissweak effort to justify a cowardly dog act makes me want to puke. Even worse that he got away with it. Very few Saints players I don't like but I can't stand this vile creature.

Grav

Premiership Player
May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Good to see so many players coming back/applying pressure on players in the 1st.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Bristol City FC

tomjoad

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Wow, talk about “victim blaming.”

So it was all our fault because we apparently “rested payers” and he was so insulted about it that it made him do something so thuggish.🙄
(they made me do it, your Honour.)
As an excuse, it doesn’t get any dumber than that.
Barry Hall was never known for being a clever man.
" Everyone line up there in a circle."
" Everyone pair off in three's"

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Interesting stuff. You wish they gave it to you straight up with the seconds players, reality is a number of these guys are going to get cut.

- Seems clear attitude a problem for Jake. Could still well play.

- Dunstan a real chance you’d think, seeing as he’s played twice. Only concern is his kicking efficiency.

- You worry for Clavarino, hard to tell but just not sure where’s he’s at.

- Looks like Byrnes and Bytel are promising.

- Harsh but I reckon DMac gets cut this year finishing on 49 games.

CaptainRisky

Premium Platinum
Oct 16, 2016
Melbourne CBD
AFL Club
St Kilda
Interesting stuff. You wish they gave it to you straight up with the seconds players, reality is a number of these guys are going to get cut.

- Seems clear attitude a problem for Jake. Could still well play.

- Dunstan a real chance you’d think, seeing as he’s played twice. Only concern is his kicking efficiency.

- You worry for Clavarino, hard to tell but just not sure where’s he’s at.

- Looks like Byrnes and Bytel are promising.

- Harsh but I reckon DMac gets cut this year finishing on 49 games.
Yeah , the words attitude came out a few times when they he was talking about Jake
tenor (4).gif

Top Bottom