News 2020 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
its nice to have an admin that doesn't get shafted by the AFL

i reckon in previous admins, we would be playing at metricon in our away strip

feels like we have a much better and stronger relationship with the AFL right now
It was a good little win to have
Just to let everyone know to start showing a little respect

Jun 4, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Keep your thievin' hands off our Lonie! He has pushed himself off the fringes into lock territory for us and I predict he will keep improving.
not quite a lock but if he keeps his hustle up he will be. With lonie it's always been about his pressure, when he first came good he was sprinting from player to player in the forward line trying to shut down exits, he's brought it again the last few weeks

May 15, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Coff top 5 in the number of marks taken this year. How far has he come on this year under a good coach..so pleased to see this.
Screenshot_20200924-164535.jpeg

On ONEPLUS A5000 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Coff top 5 in the number of marks taken this year. How far has he come on this year under a good coach..so pleased to see this.View attachment 969705

Great for Coff.

But how about that player who held the #1 for marks to zero last week?
Lucky we didn’t drop him 😉😊

Edit: a little confusion, that was Battle. Never mind, Paton has been excellent too.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester City, AIK, Raiders
Coff top 5 in the number of marks taken this year. How far has he come on this year under a good coach..so pleased to see this.View attachment 969705

I’m so surprised to see how quickly Coffield has developed his intercept marking.

I loved the look of him as a junior and was wrapt we got him. But the main things I remember from watching his videos was that he had elite speed of the mark (ranked in the top 3 or 5 from his draft over 20 meters from memory), and elite disposal and decision-making, and a brilliant footy brain and leadership.

I never once thought that he would be an intercepter back there. What a massive bonus we have now he’s showing how good he is at that.

We now have a real weapon on our hands for many years marshaling our defense. He has all of the attributes we drafted him with, plus an intercept marker. Bloody exciting stuff.

Ducky Tie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’m so surprised to see how quickly Coffield has developed his intercept marking.

I loved the look of him as a junior and was wrapt we got him. But the main things I remember from watching his videos was that he had elite speed of the mark (ranked in the top 3 or 5 from his draft over 20 meters from memory), and elite disposal and decision-making, and a brilliant footy brain and leadership.

I never once thought that he would be an intercepter back there. What a massive bonus we have now he’s showing how good he is at that.

We now have a real weapon on our hands for many years marshaling our defense. He has all of the attributes we drafted him with, plus an intercept marker. Bloody exciting stuff.
I wish they’d publish intercept marking stats. Strange that they don’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 14, 2008
L2 A30
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
They stitched Coff up with that photo :laughing:

How’s this for a ripper... the bloke who did that graphic for Triple M is a mate of one of BigFooty Saints posters.

He used that shocking pic intentionally to stir up thepoyz as he knows Coff is his favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back