News 2020 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAINTS’ TRADE RAID NOT OVER YET
St Kilda will be aggressive in the trade and free agency windows again this off-season, as it tries to emulate Hawthorn’s template through its successful recent era.

The Saints brought a swag of ready-made players into the club at the end of last year, which has helped elevate the club into its first finals series in nine years.

St Kilda chief operating officer Simon Lethlean said the club would do all in its power to strengthen the group going forward, with the club still having considerable room in the salary cap to be active.

“We need to keep getting better, we are not there yet ... we will be attacking all options available through free agency, trade and the draft,” Lethlean said on SEN.

“You remember the Hawks when they kept winning flags. They kept adding good players every year. You have just got to keep doing it.”

😍😍😍

dnxuUDH.jpg

Simon Lethlean on SEN - 1:44:20

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn i would have loved to have had him at our club since day one
I hope he stays on as a ruck development coach with us after he’s finished. Would be an ideal mentor to have.

Damn i would have loved to have had him at our club since day one
Paddy's post is evidence of success this season as been for us. For a bloke who's been here for less than a year, it shows how much the club changed overall since Lethers came across, to an extent Finnis. He bleeds RWB.

Good time to be a Sainter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back