Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have an idea for the membership team.

Have a mechanism where Saints Members can donate to, to go towards providing supporters who cant afford a membership to get one free.

Could potentially link in with social services or something where people could put their name down and do a ballot in February or March to give out all the memberships.

This would increase our numbers and also attendances at games, while also doing something absolutely awesome for people

That was an option in the early 2000’s. Now the club leaves that to the Angels with their fundraising efforts for memberships for Saints supporters who are experiencing challenges.

My son's membership came today. This was in it. I forgot I'd ordered this. It's an XL which is far too big for me but gives me room to grow my guts into :D

20191122_164605.jpg

His scarf looks pretty cool too

20191122_164925.jpg

We are also doing "Beyond the boundry" addons for next year.

I can imagine the SMS being "Hi Ratts here, my car's broken down can you give me a lift to the game?"

Got my pack the other day, the beanie is pretty nice and already been used with this shithouse weather!

Mine won't accept my email address even though they sent the link to it in the first place :drunk:

The shittily-named SaintsMas giveaway is being run via these guys

which is all about data harvesting. I don't actually mind the club knowing more about me because maybe it could help for them to know who their fans are. But I still didn't do it. Doesn't feel right somehow.

The shittily-named SaintsMas giveaway is being run via these guys

which is all about data harvesting. I don't actually mind the club knowing more about me because maybe it could help for them to know who their fans are. But I still didn't do it. Doesn't feel right somehow.
Doesnt the club know your name, DOB and other stuff anayway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesnt the club know your name, DOB and other stuff anayway?
Yep. So if that's all it is, why do they need to do this comp. I don't know what this third party is going to do with the data it gets, or who it sells it to, but since I'm not desperate to win prizes, I'll give it a miss. It seems a little off to me.

I received 2 GA tics for next year.

I thought it was a good gesture from the club...…...the prize list was pretty extensive.

Whoever won the 2 tics to the TB B&F night for next Sept would be jumping for joy.

When things were looking quite dire generally this time last year....they did the 3 doors promotion which was a great idea.

I'm normally a little too loud and excited for level one, let's see if I can taper it down a bit, not sure which game i'd use this for though...

Attachments

• saints20.jpg
    saints20.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 213

Remove this Banner Ad

Back