Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Contact Details:
Membership Support Team
Phone: 1300 467 246
Email: membership@saints.com.au

Current Membership Tally (31/08/2020):

This Time Last Year (31/07/2019):

Difference:
+5,865

All-Time Tally;

1. 48,775 (2020)
2. 45,678 (2018)
3. 42,910 (2019)
4. 42,094 (2017)
5. 39,276 (2011)

Projected Final Total:

Memberships went on sale today!

You can get yours @ saintsmembership.com.au

MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

The membership packages available for 2020 are as follows (click each membership heading to be redirected to the website for more information);

RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Renewing your membership for the 2020 season is easy! Simply log in to your My Saints Account and follow the prompts. If you have trouble logging in please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or via e-mail @ membership@saints.com.au

SAINTS EASY PAY

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Saints Easy Pay provides St Kilda Football Club (St Kilda) members with the convenience of automatically rolling over their membership payment each year, ensuring an easy and secure way to renew.

Saints Easy Pay members will receive correspondence prior to their membership roll-over each year. At this time, members will be provided with information relating to their 2020 membership, including the roll-over information and terms of their existing membership.

Monthly Instalment Option
For existing Saints Easy Pay members or new members who sign on to the monthly instalment option, payments will be deducted in 10 equal instalments on the 15th of each month via a nominated valid VISA or MasterCard*. The first payment will be deducted on Tuesday 15 October, 2019 with a further nine deductions taken on the 15th of each month. The final payment will be deducted on Wednesday 15 July, 2020. Any members signing on from Saturday 15 February, 2020 will be placed on a six month payment option. The first payment will be deducted on Monday 17 February, 2020 with a further five deductions taken on the 15th of each month. The final payment will be deducted on Wednesday 15 July, 2020.

*If signing up to Saints Easy Pay via 'My Saints' Account, the first instalment will be debited at the time of the membership purchase.

The Saints Easy Pay Monthly Schedule is as follows;

Current Members
Tuesday 15 October, 2019
Friday 15 November, 2019
Monday 16 December, 2019
Wednesday 15 January, 2020
Monday 17 February, 2020
Monday 16 March, 2020
Wednesday 15 April, 2020
Friday 15 May, 2020
Monday 15 June, 2020
Wednesday 15 July, 2020

New Members
Friday 15 November, 2019
Monday 16 December, 2019
Wednesday 15 January, 2020
Monday 17 February, 2020
Monday 16 March, 2020
Wednesday 15 April, 2020
Friday 15 May, 2020
Monday 15 June, 2020
Wednesday 15 July, 2020
Monday 17 August, 2020

Six-Month Schedule
Monday 17 February, 2020
Monday 16 March, 2020
Wednesday 15 April, 2020
Friday 15 May, 2020
Monday 15 June, 2020
Wednesday 15 July, 2020

At the end of April 2020, we will introduce the three-month option;
Friday 15 May, 2020
Monday 15 June, 2020
Wednesday 15 July, 2020

Upfront Option
Members renewing on the Saints Easy Pay upfront option will have their annual membership fee deducted, in full, on Tuesday 15 October, 2019. Any new members who sign on to the upfront plan after this date will have their full payment deducted upon receipt of signing up.

You can register for Saints Easy Pay via your My Saints Account. Alternatively, please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or via e-mail @ membership@saints.com.au.

For a full breakdown of Saints Easy Pay in 2020, or to check the Saints Easy Pay payment schedule, please visit the website here.

I've gone ahead and decked out the original post with new package options and fixed up some of the links that will redirect you to the membership site.

Also all the new information regarding Saints Easy Pay has been added.

For members currently on Easy Pay, the first payment will come out today, October 15th. Should see a big spike in membership from this!

We have a new corporate membership option, along with General Admission, Reserved, Kids, Digital & Non Access, and of course our new AFLW membership - if you want to become an inaugural member of the Saints womens team it's only $60 for adults and $30 for juniors. I'll be jumping on board for sure.

All the information is found by clicking the images for each membership option above and if you have any questions give me a yell.

Cheers!

I know we have a Membership thread (mods feel free to merge) but I wanted to highlight this.

A work colleague informed me that Lethers ran with this on SEN this morning when being lauded for a great trade week.

Today only, if you call the club and pay for your membership, you can sign up a new member for a general admin membership FOR FREE! You don't even have to pay in full, just sign up for the club's monthly easypay deal and it doesn't cost anything extra.

I know we all want to help the club as much as we can financially but for someone like me, who can't go to many games, this is huge. I got my 3 game membership and sorted one for the missus (her first ever membership) as well. It's a fantastic promotion and Im stunned they aren't pushing it harder in social media.

For anyone on the fence; ring the club now and get on board!!

Will keep this unmerged until tomorrow, thanks for posting mate I've been flat out. Will change the prefix to mod announcement for more eyes on it too

Excellent. Does this apply to existing members or new members only?

The 'Free' member has to be a new, first time member.

I think it's an awesome initiative. I wish the club was promoting it more.

I know we have a Membership thread (mods feel free to merge) but I wanted to highlight this.

A work colleague informed me that Lethers ran with this on SEN this morning when being lauded for a great trade week.

Today only, if you call the club and pay for your membership, you can sign up a new member for a general admin membership FOR FREE! You don't even have to pay in full, just sign up for the club's monthly easypay deal and it doesn't cost anything extra.

I know we all want to help the club as much as we can financially but for someone like me, who can't go to many games, this is huge. I got my 3 game membership and sorted one for the missus (her first ever membership) as well. It's a fantastic promotion and Im stunned they aren't pushing it harder in social media.

For anyone on the fence; ring the club now and get on board!!

It’s been all over SEN today. I’ve probably heard it at least 10 times.
Great marketing by the club.

Back