Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Remove this Banner Ad

And we had national service and had to serve in Vietnam.
Two can play this inter gen garbage.
Boomers have had benefits but also worn costs.
As any generation before and after.
Why you introduced this topic I have no idea.
Waste of everyone’s time.
it was actually started as a joke but developed into a conversation.. no one is sying you have to be part of that conversation if you dont want to be .. yes its off topic but i think all parties are being respectful of eachothers veiws so its hardly causing a negative to this forum ..
as per your comment though thats the whole point ... no one is saying boomers had life easy sure they had to put in hard yards to get to where they are the issus is the boomers unable to see that the millenials also are struggling and they are also hurting trying to get by , its not them whinging , its not them being entitled and its not them being lazy

Yep, it goes both ways for sure.
Each generation has a range of knowledge, skill, drive, passion etc...
There's always been the bell curve of people and that's why recruitment is so important. We all need to recruit well choose carefully.

StTravis has a chip on his shoulders, and likes to stereotype people based on their year of birth.
Not sure if its a form of bigotry or if its more like astrology.

StTravis has a chip on his shoulders, and likes to stereotype people based on their year of birth.
Not sure if its a form of bigotry or if its more like astrology.

I think it's pretty common to be honest. Oldies accuse the youth of eating smashed avocado and shirking work and the youth accuse the oldies of being tight arsed greedy enviro vandals. To me the governments like having division while they * the economy because no one sees their corruption and incompetence.

I think it's pretty common to be honest. Oldies accuse the youth of eating smashed avocado and shirking work and the youth accuse the oldies of being tight arsed greedy enviro vandals. To me the governments like having division while they fu** the economy because no one sees their corruption and incompetence.

All Australian generations seem fine but me. Luckiest people in the world if you ask me. Sure some do it tough but on the whole we are bloody lucky. 80 year olds and 20 year olds. Not so much 58 year olds mowing lawns in 39 degree heat. Luckily I have KFC to help me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else want to chip in for wolfpac's memberships?

2 adult memberships will be $200.

At the moment there's six happy to help, so about $34 each. Obviously if more are keen then that will become less.

It's a great thing you guys are all doing :thumbsu:

it was actually started as a joke but developed into a conversation.. no one is sying you have to be part of that conversation if you dont want to be .. yes its off topic but i think all parties are being respectful of eachothers veiws so its hardly causing a negative to this forum ..
as per your comment though thats the whole point ... no one is saying boomers had life easy sure they had to put in hard yards to get to where they are the issus is the boomers unable to see that the millenials also are struggling and they are also hurting trying to get by , its not them whinging , its not them being entitled and its not them being lazy
It’s generational envy based on stereotypes.
More appropriate for the Random Discussion thread.

The real problem with today's society is narcs that administrate from the sidelines and stop perfectly inappropriate subjects getting a wider viewing audience. I say don't worry about the generations and lets pick on pernickety sticklers like Sunny. ;)

for sure its more appropriate for the random discussions thread but it started here ... if the mods want to move it then fine move it if you want to discuss it then fine lets discuss it if not post something to bring it back onto topic

All Australian generations seem fine but me. Luckiest people in the world if you ask me. Sure some do it tough but on the whole we are bloody lucky. 80 year olds and 20 year olds. Not so much 58 year olds mowing lawns in 39 degree heat. Luckily I have KFC to help me.
And eggplant. Don't forget the eggplant, pluggs.

Anyone else want to chip in for wolfpac's memberships?

2 adult memberships will be $200.

At the moment there's six happy to help, so about $34 each. Obviously if more are keen then that will become less.

It's a great thing you guys are all doing :thumbsu:

bump!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back