Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Remove this Banner Ad

What time today does this end?
Not 100% but I think it’s tomorrow too ( wasn’t really listening bc my membership rolls over )
I wonder if that qualifies as buying a membership and I can also get another one free for someone?

Anyone know?

****EDIT: just heard the ad again....offer ends Friday 5.00pm.
Buy one Access membership and get one free.

Last edited:

Ratts, King, Hill, Proactive off-season. Surely anyone paying attention sees the effort and gets onboard.

Although female memberships may wane with the Bruce departure (the Mrs is visibly upset by all this, laughing at her didn't help)
Time for Jack Steele to step up and fill that void.

I tacked on the AFLW membership to mine and my daughter's (15 months old and already a second year member)

Didn't do my wife's (don't know if she even knows she's has a three game membership) or my dog package (do they even have that?).

Result = minor heart palpitations when I saw the first payment come out yesterday....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope this is for only new members. After all it is a donation. $3 a week. I’m not rich but I probably drop that out of my pocket
Yeah. At least one member needs to be new.
In my case, both were new members. This has worked very well, and will make the numbers skyrocket.
50,000 members for sure.

Can i just give a big shoutout to everyone involved in getting the 2 for 1 membership drive up and running today. Seems like we're the only club with the foresight to do it, one day after trade period ended. I have to admire the confidence shown by our club, that we'd nail all our targets and take advantage of the good publicity to increase membership. Must've taken a lot of planning and coordination to make this all happen.

It's such a comfort knowing our club is in such good and capable hands. Well done all.

Stuck on hold longer than I could afford, dissappointed could not take this up, but hopefully means the club has some good numbers for next year.

Are 3 game memberships included in this?
Got a couple of Pom mates who’d be up for that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes if you get a 3 game membership you can get another 3 game one for free .
Or for just $20 more you can get a 4 game membership with access to first in best dressed seating area on lev 1 .
And with that you can get a 3 game general admission membership for free as well.
Great initiative to get a newbie onboard.

Yes if you get a 3 game membership you can get another 3 game one for free .
Or for just $20 more you can get a 4 game membership with access to first in best dressed seating area on lev 1 .
And with that you can get a 3 game general admission membership for free as well.
Great initiative to get a newbie onboard.

Yeah it’s a great idea. Santa could be giving out a lot of 3 game memberships this year!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back