Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Membership Tally (10/12/2019):

This Time Last Year (08/12/2018):

Difference:
+5,900

All-Time Tally;

1. 45,678 (2018)
2. 42,910 (2019)
3. 42,094 (2017)
4. 39,276 (2011)
5. 39,021 (2010)

Projected Final Total:

Current Membership Tally (10/12/2019):

This Time Last Year (08/12/2018):

Difference:
+5,900

All-Time Tally;

1. 45,678 (2018)
2. 42,910 (2019)
3. 42,094 (2017)
4. 39,276 (2011)
5. 39,021 (2010)

Projected Final Total:
50k looking very gettable. Might be a real lowball if they win first 3 games of the season.

Yeah I'll chip in

Already got one for my Mrs (who never goes), my daughter (who's 15 months old) and my Dog (yeah yeah, not a membership but I'm sure he appreciates the toys).

Always good for another.
Anyone else want to chip in for wolfpac's memberships?

2 adult memberships will be $200.

At the moment there's six happy to help, so about $34 each. Obviously if more are keen then that will become less.

It's a great thing you guys are all doing :thumbsu:

I have started a PM with the 13 that were happy to donate for wolfpac13 's membership for him and his wife. We are deciding the cutoff will be tomorrow night (Wednesday night) so he can also hopefully have enough time to take advantage of the clubs offer of a "present" if he signs up before the 16th.

We are splitting it evenly amongst everyone so with so many people willing to help out a fellow Sainter the split has become very affordable.

I'm just stunned how we always are willing to rally behind one of our own who may be doing it tough. It's actually a really beautiful thing to see and it's things like this that make me so proud to support this great club.

Well done guys you have smashed it out of the park this year...we are marching to 50k for the first time ever and it's due to stuff like this that we will get there.

Awesome.

I have started a PM with the 13 that were happy to donate for wolfpac13 's membership for him and his wife. We are deciding the cutoff will be tomorrow night (Wednesday night) so he can also hopefully have enough time to take advantage of the clubs offer of a "present" if he signs up before the 16th.

We are splitting it evenly amongst everyone so with so many people willing to help out a fellow Sainter the split has become very affordable.

I'm just stunned how we always are willing to rally behind one of our own who may be doing it tough. It's actually a really beautiful thing to see and it's things like this that make me so proud to support this great club.

Well done guys you have smashed it out of the park this year...we are marching to 50k for the first time ever and it's due to stuff like this that we will get there.

Awesome.
It's good to be good, isn't it, George? How good does it feel to help someone? Bless you all. Positive karmic seeds, sown! Good on you for starting this initiative. Another reason to be cheerful!

It's good to be good, isn't it, George? How good does it feel to help someone? Bless you all. Positive karmic seeds, sown! Good on you for starting this initiative. Another reason to be cheerful!
Credit to sammm It was her idea, but yes. Awesome to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome.

Count me in

Awesome.

I can help

Gotta say

Fine effort peoples
Fine effort
I think...we could be on to something here.
View attachment 792439
Then when we finally win that elusive 2nd Flag...

DizzyMarriedDrongo-size_restricted.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back