Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Remove this Banner Ad

I received a mail from the club the other day saying they ran out of an item for the Women's pack....I'm assuming that's the membership card.

They said it would be on the way mid Jan.

Seems our membership team underestimated the overall demand and their selling like absolute hotcakes.

no idea what other clubs do but it was a good idea all the same to have the option to add on a women’s membership when you’re finalizing the normal one. I wouldn’t have gotten one if they didn’t make it so easy.
I guess most people have automatic rollovers, luckily for me the credit card on file had expired.

Agree mighty malaka...I wear the pompom on my Saints Xmas beanie....im a pompom kinda guy myself.

Haven't actually checked packs for the cards yet as i picked them up at the post office on the way to work.

I'm thinking the Saints cushion might be suitable for my ass on the ride on mower
Win!

If lunch is on Ratts….I'll have a ham and cheese toastie please.

That's a very good bump......30 K could be achieved by years end.

Need more than that.
31 by 31/12 a few years back gave us our highest eventual total iirc.

Current Membership Tally (29/11/2019):

This Time Last Year (08/12/2018):

Difference:
+2500

All-Time Tally;

1. 45,678 (2018)
2. 42,910 (2019)
3. 42,094 (2017)
4. 39,276 (2011)
5. 39,021 (2010)

Projected Final Total:

" Just unstitch the pompom "
Never have more radical words if not Blasphemous ones been spoken!

Tis not just a mere Beanie CornPopper!
For it was the most holy sacred of all Beanie's!
A Beanie that provided you with strength through it's loyalty
And the Pompom was it's power source!

Now it's just a little pleb Beanie like all others
Lacking in direction, strength, lost in a sea of bitterness, and the itchiness just confirms it's disloyalty with it's betrayal!
And now our once worshipped Pompom now just sits up there mocking our scalp, reminding us all of our failures!

It would have to be the most pressing concern on our President's agenda
And without a resolution, the club simply just cannot move forward!
I cut mine off as soon as I got it - now liking the beanie

Current Membership Tally (29/11/2019):

This Time Last Year (08/12/2018):

Difference:
+2500

All-Time Tally;

1. 45,678 (2018)
2. 42,910 (2019)
3. 42,094 (2017)
4. 39,276 (2011)
5. 39,021 (2010)

Projected Final Total:

Get in there Saints! Keep joining up folks. Speaking of which, George, do you know how long an overseas membership pack take to arrive in the UK?

Get in there Saints! Keep joining up folks. Speaking of which, George, do you know how long an overseas membership pack take to arrive in the UK?
I'd say three weeks mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just noticed the clubs Face Book page has 163k followers. If we could turn half of those into members we would be flying?

A huge number of supporters dont sign up because they dont or cant get to games. Onfield sucess will change that, but in the mean time should the club put more work into marketing those supporters not wanting to go to games. Offer a choice of club paraphernalia, signed photos, facetime chats with players & coaches, key staff members, St Skilda scratchies the list is endless, but those people want something in return for their membership.

i don't like the pom pom on top that is one reason i don't get the beanie, and it itches.
agree the pompom onto sucks ... also i find the beanie is to small for boof heads like me ... i would love for the club to do an oversize beanie like the below ...
Erik-Oversize-Beanie-by-Chillouts.37270a.jpg

agree the pompom onto sucks ... also i find the beanie is to small for boof heads like me ... i would love for the club to do an oversize beanie like the below ...
Erik-Oversize-Beanie-by-Chillouts.37270a.jpg

No good for old geezers like me. I'd look like I had a windsock on my head

No good for old geezers like me. I'd look like I had a windsock on my head
At least you’d come in handy in helping us choose ends if we win the toss

Last edited:
Unfortunately, my wife and I won't be renewing this year. I've just been let go at work and the wifey is expecting our first little one in February so she'll stop work in December.

Look's like it's Foxtel for us :drunk:
Get Kayo mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back