Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just renewed my membership and the tally is now 38243.
They have a 2 for 1 deal as part of the SEN promotion the catch is one of them needs to be a new member to get the deal
Smart move by the club imo with one having to be a new member.
Making the initial sale on that basis is definitely easier.
Of course the onus is then on the club to perform & retain membership beyond the first year.

Yeah SEN do a good job of it every year with a few clubs. We didn't have one last year if I remember correctly, but we've done them before.

Definitely a day to tune in, there will be plenty of stuff on the Saints.

Yeah SEN do a good job of it every year with a few clubs. We didn't have one last year if I remember correctly, but we've done them before.

Definitely a day to tune in, there will be plenty of stuff on the Saints.

Correct me if Im wrong, but its a paid promotion. we pay SEN to plug us for the day.

Im sure one year SEN copped it for not plugging us and it turned out we'd decided not to shell out the $

Correct me if Im wrong, but its a paid promotion. we pay SEN to plug us for the day.

Im sure one year SEN copped it for not plugging us and it turned out we'd decided not to shell out the $
Yes true, and SEN do a good job of it.

yes that is true. we did it last year.

two year ago we did not do it. and there was a backlash.

Just renewed my membership and the tally is now 38243.
They have a 2 for 1 deal as part of the SEN promotion the catch is one of them needs to be a new member to get the deal

I heard that and just bought my dad a membership (they are still honouring it today because it was so busy yesterday that it was hard to call through) and a spare for a friend and a junior for a niece and got a spare for my son's best mate who I take to the footy with us. His folks are Collingwood supporters. They tried to pay him $500 to convert back and he turned them down. Now he'll have his own pass and scarf pack. Got one fully brainwashed and indoctrinated. 4 new members for a few hundred bucks. It's a shame my budgeting is going so badly but I'm caught up in a hype vortex.

You've forget the pet membership. :D

When do they send out the s**t for that. Last year we got the pet bowl placemat with my name on it. The kids thought that was pretty funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do they send out the s**t for that. Last year we got the pet bowl placemat with my name on it. The kids thought that was pretty funny.
Funny before or after you ate out of it?

I heard that and just bought my dad a membership (they are still honouring it today because it was so busy yesterday that it was hard to call through) and a spare for a friend and a junior for a niece and got a spare for my son's best mate who I take to the footy with us. His folks are Collingwood supporters. They tried to pay him $500 to convert back and he turned them down. Now he'll have his own pass and scarf pack. Got one fully brainwashed and indoctrinated. 4 new members for a few hundred bucks. It's a shame my budgeting is going so badly but I'm caught up in a hype vortex.
Great stuff

I beat Eric Banana at an auction when I bought a house in Elwood. He was still only on TV then. Now he'd want compensation for having to stay in a house like that.

Own up, which one of you jokers is really Eric Bana?
Now you mention it, there are several similarities:

Bana is unbelievably passionate about the Saints.

Plugger is unbelievably passionate about the Saints.

Bana was watching the intraclub at Moorabbin yesterday.

Plugger was watching the intraclub at Moorabbin yesterday.

Bana has a certain gifted way with words.

Plugger has a certain gifted way with words.

Bana is an internationally renowned sex symbol who has appeared in multiple box office movies and television productions, winning many awards; owns multiple properties around the world; has raced in the Targa Tasmania and various other motorsports events and is involved in multiple charitable causes.

Plugger loves eating KFC and Dim Sims.

Now you mention it, there are several similarities:

Bana is unbelievably passionate about the Saints.

Plugger is unbelievably passionate about the Saints.

Bana was watching the intraclub at Moorabbin yesterday.

Plugger was watching the intraclub at Moorabbin yesterday.

Bana has a certain gifted way with words.

Plugger has a certain gifted way with words.

Bana is an internationally renowned sex symbol who has appeared in multiple box office movies and television productions, winning many awards; owns multiple properties around the world; has raced in the Targa Tasmania and various other motorsports events and is involved in multiple charitable causes.

Plugger loves eating KFC and Dim Sims.
The only differences are he doesn’t follow Ormond and I pay for sex. He gets paid to look like he is having sex

Remove this Banner Ad

Back