Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL will NOT kill one of its club, worst cause one of the clubs end up relocating to Tassie.
No one will be relocated. It will kill the fanbase + absolutely no guarantee that the tassie team picks up supporters from another club just because they are located local to the person now.

if it ever happens.It will be a new side. no history. Plenty of draft picks and $$$$ but after covid 19 it will be years before we get back to seriously discussing it.

Assuming a lot of the money raised would be previous non-members forking out $50. This should add to our membership numbers I suppose?
Not really I pledged our memberships (4 of them ) and made 4 donations

Not really I pledged our memberships (4 of them ) and made 4 donations

Yeah, I get that, you are already members. I’m talking about those people who weren’t and have signed up for the $50 memberships.

I’m pledging when I buy my car and my switch. Three birds. I’m also donating to other Covid and Non-Covid charities, so not just spoiling myself. But I’m back at work and have been saving for a few years now, fortunately Covid can’t stop me spending.

Upgraded my membership a couple of weeks ago. Was considering upgrading next year anyway.

The pledge emails are worrying that's for sure.

Essendon doing pretty much the same as I saw on Twitter...

18C9AA74-1E4F-47AF-972E-5C3A9C76A500.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone I've had some good news, had a baby boy enter our family on Wednesday morning, our first child....

So the good news is he's already signed up ;)

Congrats Lewdogs. Glad to hear there are more little Saints coming through.

Hey everyone I've had some good news, had a baby boy enter our family on Wednesday morning, our first child....

So the good news is he's already signed up ;)

Congrats Lewdogs.
Indoctrinate him now before he has a chance to choose for himself 🤣

Fairly sure they said on 7 on Saturday night that we were within a few hundred of our 2018 record, so close to 46,000.

Closer now. There’s a group on fans on Twitter who have all put in an extra $50 to buy memberships for people who can’t. I think they bought approx 30 extra memberships, which is amazing.

2D411540-F86F-4112-B9CF-6900F7074458.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back