State of Origin 2020 State Of Origin.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also reckon NSW positional selection has been atrocious all series. Fittler had a shocker of a series.

I think there's a bunch of friggen fans that could've picked a better side simply by picking players in their best positions.

I couldn't have given 2 shits who won. It should've been a sin bin.

While it was fairly obvious Kaufusi deliberately laid in the play the ball, it’s not a professional foul and would only be a bin if the same infringement had happened repeatedly already.

Ie. when a team is penalised for being inside the 10 2-3 times and the ref warns them with ‘next time it’s a bin.’

While it was fairly obvious Kaufusi deliberately laid in the play the ball, it’s not a professional foul and would only be a bin if the same infringement had happened repeatedly already.

Ie. when a team is penalised for being inside the 10 2-3 times and the ref warns them with ‘next time it’s a bin.’

It slowed the play way down to the point where NSW lost all their advantage. Clear bin for mine mate.

I think there's a bunch of friggen fans that could've picked a better side simply by picking players in their best positions.

With respect to Wighton, Cody Walker was in his best position and was in rare form at the end of the season.

A popular mantra in origin is that you pick your best 17 players and find them a spot from there. Queensland built a dynasty on it.

Greg Inglis would make an all time origin team as a winger - it was literally his third best position.

Wighton is a very versatile player

So by my count that’s about the 5th time a side from Queensland has been called the worst ever and won.

40 years and NSW still don’t get SOO

It means more to Queenslanders and they love being the underdogs, NSW might have more talent but they don't play with the same passion and spirit.

Hard to recall a less effective centre pair than Gutharson and that forward who came on when Tedesco went down
Gutho went to FB
the centres were Wighton And Yeo

It slowed the play way down to the point where NSW lost all their advantage. Clear bin for mine mate.

I don’t really think there is a precedent for it.

Every Rick penalty or inside the 10
Penalty slows the opposition down to the point that it costs them their advantage. But outside of a line break when the defensive team is largely still behind the ruck and there is a clear scoring opportunity I don’t really know of many one-out penalties that would
result in a bin.

If that scenario we just saw was 20 minutes into the game with the score 0-0, it would just be a penalty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back