Competitions 2020 Super Coach Carlton Board Comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't realise we had to put rankings in
I came 542 last year , and was very lucky in 2010
How lucky is very lucky? Remember a team Blue Thunder won it one year.
Bloke from my old cricket club (Shemmist Warehouse was his team) lead into the last round a couple of years ago. A group of mates gathered at his house for the weekend and monitored the top 5. They thought he had won, but didn't realise 6th had Nick Riewoldt who kicked 9 (scored about 170) and jumped them all. They all had Gunston who was s**t that game.

How lucky is very lucky? Remember a team Blue Thunder won it one year.
Bloke from my old cricket club (Shemmist Warehouse was his team) lead into the last round a couple of years ago. A group of mates gathered at his house for the weekend and monitored the top 5. They thought he had won, but didn't realise 6th had Nick Riewoldt who kicked 9 (scored about 170) and jumped them all. They all had Gunston who was s**t that game.
Blue thunder was me in 2010 and yes I won it that year … was very lucky indeed in that year

As the title suggests we usually have a few leagues to compete in for posters of our board.

If you feel like playing register interest here and we will see what numbers we get and get some friendly board leagues on the go!
I am interested in playing

Didn't realise we had to put rankings in
I came 542 last year , and was very lucky in 2010

We may not go on last years ranking because unless you saved the screen shot of last years finishing result it is to hard to just go off peoples words of where they finished etc. The finishing result a team had last season is usually wiped once the new seasons Supercoach page opens officially.

Jeremias may know more but the last 2 seasons we just randomly grouped people for this reason and all the divisions were very tightly contested which was great.

We may not go on last years ranking because unless you saved the screen shot of last years finishing result it is to hard to just go off peoples words of where they finished etc. The finishing result a team had last season is usually wiped once the new seasons Supercoach page opens officially.

Jeremias may know more but the last 2 seasons we just randomly grouped people for this reason and all the divisions were very tightly contested which was great.
Love to be apart of it. Put me in a low league, i was pretty crap last year. My team name is Paddywow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, last two seasons were grouped by finishing position.

Don’t drag me into this to try justify your laziness :p

As the title suggests we usually have a few leagues to compete in for posters of our board.

If you feel like playing register interest here and we will see what numbers we get and get some friendly board leagues on the go!
Yes love to regisrer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back