Strategy 2020 Supercoach/AFL Fantasy Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Bulldogs fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and Leagues 2 and 3 are full but there are spots available in League 4 - the code is 708911.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Toby's Headkickers

Hello Bulldogs fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues.
Four leagues are now full and I've set up a fifth: BFA League 5 - if you want to join the league code is 258657.

If you join up please let me know your team name so I can track who is who. Cheers

I drafted Williams with my last pick on the weekend, do you expect him to be best 22 to start the season?

you may well have found a diamond in the rough. I think he'll play while Duryea is out, listed as 5-6 weeks, but hes capable of nailing down a spot and Bevo seems to like him.

whats everyone's take on English. anyonr reckon he will ave 100 each week. towards the end of last year he looked good. This season looks to have added bulk and looks fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Late question - I drafted Bailey Williams with my last pick in a draft league (done live, ran out of time, had him a coupla years ago and thought he looked good against us in Marsh game 2).

Do people expect him to line up round 1? From reading through threads it seems his job security is anything but assured, but if he continues to play like he did against us, I can't imagine him getting dropped.

Late question - I drafted Bailey Williams with my last pick in a draft league (done live, ran out of time, had him a coupla years ago and thought he looked good against us in Marsh game 2).

Do people expect him to line up round 1? From reading through threads it seems his job security is anything but assured, but if he continues to play like he did against us, I can't imagine him getting dropped.

I think he's very likely. He's been on an upswing and I think he's proven himself very capable.

I think he’ll be there round 1 but he’s probably borderline as to how long he stays in.

barring injury I think he'll play every game

Has anyone heard how supercoach is going to run with the reduced games that have been proposed?
Yes click here for details

KFC SUPERCOACH CLASSIC

Each team will have 30 trades, with a maximum of two per round. This has not changed from previous years. This is based on a 17-round season and one round being played per week.

— Player prices will change after two rounds, rather than three.

— The size of 18 and 10-team leagues won’t be changed.

— The last four rounds of the home-and-away season — now set to be Rounds 14-17 — will be the KFC SuperCoach finals series.

— If a season is completed the $50,000 major prizes for both KFC SuperCoach and tips.com.au will be awarded as normal, plus runner-up prizes. Weekly prices will be awarded for any completed rounds.

— The 17-game fixture will not feature any byes, so special bye round rules (best-18 scoring) will not apply.

For those who started with English, and given price changes occur at the end of week 2, are people considering a sideways change to Nic Nat or down to Jacobs, Naismith or the new Blues ruck this week? Or do you hold the course noting that he came up against a dominant Grundy display?

I must admit i haven't seen that much of English's tap work before and more got seduced because he looks good around the ground.

He only averaged 18 hit outs per game last year. Grundy/Gawn average around 35-40 per game. Is tap work a weakness of English's? At 205cm i thought he would be better? Even Nankervis who is 10cm shorter and not a notable tap ruckman averaged 24 in 2017.

Thanks in advance!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back