Preview 2020 Syd Barker Medal preview & count.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it’s well known that Benny is an A grade person - he’s a class act and I would’ve been surprised if he didn’t show
I wouldn't blame him for not showing despite being a good person.

Last edited:

Big night for our 2013 draftees - two of them finish in the top 5 of the BnF and the third enjoys his last Syd Barker before departing us forever

surely they could get an NM supporting media presenter to host e.g. JB. Chompers did a good job though.

Body language around Jed has me concerned, but I may be reading too much into it

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly find him a decent host of our gigs. Puts on his North hat regardless of whether he supports us or not
He gets paid to. He would support anyone for money.

McDonald: To Shawry, it's pretty hard to sum up in words the influence he's had on my footy career and my life. I've honestly never met anyone like him. I hope he knows how much the boys love him. Sometimes things are better than footy.

Shaw is obviously going to be a very big loss. Beautifully said by Luke.

What a tough time the players have gone through.

Would just be amazing to see Shaw back as an assistant but it seems very very unlikely.

Big congrats to Luke. Brilliant turnaround by him.

Not bad, there's no way I could perceive Goldy 50 votes behind Luke.

1603878487125.png

1603878515399.png

A big congrats also to Josh Walker & Ben McKay, although going by last year they might end up delisted in 12 months time.

1603878668146.png

I reckon the fact it went for just over an hour was better. All done and dusted by 830 is micky
I agree. The 11 pm finish last year was the pits. A good count is a quick count.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back