Game Day 2020 - the F*** Right Off Grand Final from the F*** Write-Off Year

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dahl to have a good game. Double the money for over 15 touches. He won't go down without a fight

I have ordered a Lucky Meal for a Cats victory! (It just arrived.)

From the best pizza place in the West - family size pizza 1/2 capricciosa 1/2 half seafood with a serving of spag bol to save for tomorrow. Free delivery and $10 off through Menulog.

I received an email today for six free deliveries from Uber Eats for the next two weeks, but I've run out of footy games. :(

I had bangers and mash, with some of the best gravy I've ever made. Decent footy feed but I got hungry early and it's already gone.

Where the f#_k was Tory Dickson!!!

Typical.

No Tory Dickson in the montage.

Disgraceful that a premiership player and leading goal kicker wasn’t honoured.

Club needs to ask for a please explain on this from the AFL.

This may be a Grand Final, but it's not really THE Grand Final. Sorry, but I was more excited watching 16 Grand Finals from 15,500kms away than from tonight's 1400kms away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lack of Tory Dickson disturbs me

I thought that too. Showing everyone else get their medals

I have ordered a Lucky Meal for a Cats victory! (It just arrived.)

From the best pizza place in the West - family size pizza 1/2 capricciosa 1/2 half seafood with a serving of spag bol to save for tomorrow. Free delivery and $10 off through Menulog.

I received an email today for six free deliveries from Uber Eats for the next two weeks, but I've run out of footy games. :(
Come on then, let’s hear it, what is the best pizza place in the West?

My vote is Red Tomato on Somerville Rd.

Criminals and Believe? DMAs actually are a great band and have a bunch of songs that would be awesome for pre-game but these two are not it.

Break Me and Play It Out would've been perfect

The Grand Final you have when you do not have a proper season.

The AFL have done well to get this far and actually appreciate and support what they have achieved in 2020.

One thing I hope this shows is the absolute folly of a night Grand Final. It is the event itself not the entertainment for our great indigenous game.

I really do not care who wins, know a few more Tiger supporters who always contact me when the doggies are in a big game so hope they win for them.

For me, thankfully this will be over, 2020 will be over and 2021 could be a better year

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Come on then, let’s hear it, what is the best pizza place in the West?

My vote is Red Tomato on Somerville Rd.
East Keilor Pizza Restaurant off Dinah Parade. Former student of mine. Family business.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back