Game Day 2020 - the F*** Right Off Grand Final from the F*** Write-Off Year

Congratulations to Richmond for winning the Asterisk Premiership.

The only consolation for me is that my Richmond loving friend will smile a little tonight after losing her sister suddenly to a heart attack on Wednesday. :(

Congratulations to Richmond for winning the Asterisk Premiership.

The only consolation for me is that my Richmond loving friend will smile a little tonight after losing her sister suddenly to a heart attack on Wednesday. :(
The only asterisk Chicago was how hard and difficult it was. 3 of the last 4 one of the great teams whether we like it or not

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
10 years and 6 flags between two clubs, just shows you how amazing our flag was. I cant see another struggling Victorian club or a non powerhouse interstate club getting near a flag in the next 10 years if things dont change

Well deserved win by Richmond, too slick, too fast and applied too much pressure for labouring Cats in the second half. That man Martin is a real up and comer. He had a great side-kick tonight in Bolton - ran rings around the opposition.

The only asterisk Chicago was how hard and difficult it was. 3 of the last 4 one of the great teams whether we like it or not

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can't you let me enjoy just a few minutes of bitterness? JHC ;)

Back