2020 Tour de France

Remove this Banner Ad

It's finally close! I want to distract myself from Footy, who wins each guernsey? I mean Yellow will be whoever Ineos decide they want to win this year. Green will probably be Sagan. No idea about white and polka dots probably the first actual great climber that falls out of race contention.

Hopefully it'll be better than previous iterations. I actually want a contest this year

TBH this year is so surreal I'd quite forgotten it had been rescheduled not cancelled. I should probably rig up the satellite dish again.
Im somewhat similar. I remembered that they wanted to postpone it, but had dismissed the idea at the time and completely forgot when it was postponed to. Turns out the answer is August 29

Im somewhat similar. I remembered that they wanted to postpone it, but had dismissed the idea at the time and completely forgot when it was postponed to. Turns out the answer is August 29
Yeah I just saw the Dauphine on and was like "Oh yeah, is it happening?" and then looked at the website haha

Still 8-man teams. However, they've reduced the caravan from 5000 to 3000. Most of the media, including all of the TV commentators, are in Paris - and not having a big holiday all over France.
I'm sure they'll survive

I doubt that it will make much difference to them at all, given that the commentary has always been done remotely, just talking to the television pictures.
Eh, they've usually been at the finish line at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh, they've usually been at the finish line at least.
Does it matter where they are physically located, given that they're only talking to the pictures on the screen? What's the difference between being at the finish line, and being in a fully equipped studio in Paris (or elsewhere)?

The Australian commentators do many of the races from the SBS studio in Australia, with no impact on their ability to comment on the races.

The only issue is the ability to interview the riders after they cross the finish line.

On SM-T510 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thoughts?
Grid girls disappeared from F1 several years ago. Cycling is just bringing up the rear ranks.

I'll go with Roglic for the yellow and Sagan for the green (easiest pick in the world).
How about we pick who wins green IF Sagan gets injured or DQ'd?

I reckon Ewan would actually be a chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back