News 2020 Trade and Coaching Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

He's very bad. We're still rolling his philosophies here. He improved not a single one of the clubs that he was at and was basically laughed out of Victoria. Wouldn't have gotten to a 3rd club there if not for his relationship with Trigg.
Except the Crows who should have had at least one premiership under his coaching....if the WC Eagles weren’t synthetically assisted.

Doubt it. There's blood in the water, people will talk, especially those that need a scapegoat. She's more likely to get info now than at any time in the last few years. Perhaps he should have gone after the ARU job that he was asked to apply for? Cough bullshit cough.
He'll find his way back into rugby almost no question. Plenty worse than Fages have found jobs.

John Worsfold isn't the worst guy to bring in as a senior assistant. Definitely need someone with that level of experience in the club.

What the hell does it mean Worsfold "indirectly" put his hand up? Does that mean somebody else put their hand up on his behalf? Why can't be put his own hand up? Or does she just mean that because he stepped in to help Campo after Phil Walsh died that he would obviously be very interested in taking the job on full time on an ongoing basis?

Neil Balme would be huge (I mean football-wise :p), but I assume she's only throwing that around as an example rather than there being any suggestion he'd actually be coming here.

Keen on McCrae as forwards coach.

Thetrader15 - the time to get Caracalla was as senior coach when we appointed Nicks. I can’t see him moving now unless for the senior coaching gig (or Head Job as Mark Harvey would say), as he’ll be senior assistant at Essendon next year when Rutten takes over.

Thetrader15 - the time to get Caracalla was as senior coach when we appointed Nicks. I can’t see him moving now unless for the senior coaching gig (or Head Job as Mark Harvey would say), as he’ll be senior assistant at Essendon next year when Rutten takes over.
That's why I wouldn't be against giving him the head of coaching role

What the hell does it mean Worsfold "indirectly" put his hand up? Does that mean somebody else put their hand up on his behalf? Why can't be put his own hand up? Or does she just mean that because he stepped in to help Campo after Phil Walsh died that he would obviously be very interested in taking the job on full time on an ongoing basis?

Neil Balme would be huge (I mean football-wise :p), but I assume she's only throwing that around as an example rather than there being any suggestion he'd actually be coming here.
He's said he wants to be involved in the AFL still after he leaves the Bombers. That indirectly ties him to Adelaide, who may be looking for someone like him to bring in, but he may not be looking to us for a job.

Caracalla has been like Phil Walsh. Not much interest in running for the top job and likes being the 2IC.

Caracalla has been like Phil Walsh. Not much interest in running for the top job and likes being the 2IC.
Walsh said he was always interested, but no one asked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's even weirder that she threw the Balme name out there when you consider he works at Richmond, her club of choice.

I'd like to think there may be something in it, but I just can't take the sour old battleship seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's even weirder that she threw the Balme name out there when you consider he works at Richmond, her club of choice.

I'd like to think there may be something in it, but I just can't take the sour old b*tch seriously.

It could just be going "Adelaide needs someone new, and Balme is an expat"...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back