List Mgmt. 2020 Trade/FA TARGETS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade hypotheticals and discussion of how you think or want a trade to happen go here - 2020 FA, Draft and Trade HYPOTHETICAL thread.

If you want to talk about a current Hawthorn player and if they’re staying on the list, it goes here - Should I stay or should I go now? End of season list management discussion (now continued for 2020)

Trade/FA targets thread is for discussion of News about players we are to target via trade of FA. It’s not for “Kane Cornes says we should get this player”.

Agree we definatly need a midfielder i don't wan't another pure inside mid. Unless he has a turn of foot! eg Rowell, we need to target players in the draft like..
Rozzee,butters,smith,stephenson.

I would also be trading one of our inside mids if anything to get a player like what Stkilda did fill there void with Zack Jones.
the only mid i wouldn't trade is Worpel.(Age,Upside).

Will Phillips is probably the best midfielder in this year’s draft who plays a lot like Matt Rowell. I’m not sure if he will still be available with our first round pick.

I was told early on that Lynch and Cogs were never coming.

I was also told by someone very close to the action that Whitfield was keen as mustard so there you go.

I have a couple of close sources but will be careful not to be a d.ck like my brother LMR when posting.

LMS.
Yep I was told very early on too that Cogs to Hawthorn was never going to happen and too much was being made of the JOM and Cogs connection.

Same person got the Impey, O’Meara and Wingard right but he also told me Whitfield was very likely to be coming. Unfortunately missed on that one.

I was told early on that Lynch and Cogs were never coming.

I was also told by someone very close to the action that Whitfield was keen as mustard so there you go.

I have a couple of close sources but will be careful not to be a d.ck like my brother LMR when posting.

LMS.
Do you by any chance have a sister with the initials LMC? Asking for a friend 🤷🏽‍♂️

You’d think we’d be drafting the best players available with picks 4 and 22 which would leave a combo of 41 and 45 to draft Downie. At the end of the day depending on who we get that would be a pretty fair haul. It won’t happen but how good would it be if we could somehow get Downie with pick 41 so we can have a free swing with pick 45.

Currently hold picks 4, 23, 41 and 45.

Is anyone good with the draft calculator?

Any chance 23, 41, 43 can be packaged in a trade with the Bulldogs to get 9, seeing As JUH will be bid on inside top 3?
Or something similar to Collingwood for their first as they have McInnes top ten.

Two first rounders plus Downie with our late round points would be huge.

They'll take Tilthorp. It's almost locked.

Adelaide would be nuts not to take him. The last thing the Crows need would be to lose another player to the go home factor in a few years.

I really hope Will Phillips slips to our pick. He’s an inside midfielder with an incredibly high skill set that ticks all the boxes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen this chart on bigfooty...Why are the cats in line to get pick 3...I am not sure why this would be. I know they got WCE picks for Kelly but I don't recall them getting Sydney's pick...
North have Pick 3.

I think a buy low - high reward project would be Mason Wood from North. He will prob get delisted. Was next bst thing three years ago. Not sure what happened to him.

I think a buy low - high reward project would be Mason Wood from North. He will prob get delisted. Was next bst thing three years ago. Not sure what happened to him.

Just what we need. Another KPF with an absolutely cooked body.

Would have loved him 3-4 years ago but I think his body is not up to it.

He is Patton without the talent or skill.

Guy is only on a list because he looks like an athlete.

I've seen this chart on bigfooty...Why are the cats in line to get pick 3...I am not sure why this would be. I know they got WCE picks for Kelly but I don't recall them getting Sydney's pick...
The reason why its in that order with Geelong third on this list is because its in order of combined draft pick points. Geelong have 3 x 1st rounders which gives them a superior draft hand points wise.

What I find interning is that Freo (264.92), Port (115.93) and GWS (254.2) are all in pots deficit for this draft so it will be investing to see if any of our picks jump above theirs. Unfortunately come draft time GWS will probably end up having a couple of 1st rounders due to them trading quality kids so who TF knows what to expect.

to be fair that theory worked with Blicavs... though I can't think of many others. If Collingwood win 2018 you could probably say Mason Cox
Sort of, Blics is an actual athlete who has adapted really well.

Wood looks like one, built like a brick wall, looks athletic.

In reality he is a little soft, kinda average paced, poor below his knees and low footy IQ

In reality he is a little soft, kinda average paced, poor below his knees and low footy IQ

well i can't say i've ever gone out of my way to watch Mason Wood play so ill have to take your word for it ;)

And can't get a game at Norf, not exactly like picking up a player that can't get a game in a top four team is it.

And can't get a game at Norf, not exactly like picking up a player that can't get a game in a top four team is it.
Josh Gibson and David Hale were running around in the seconds for North Ballarat and getting inconsistent game time with North when we came knocking. I remember watching a game at Blundstone arena, Hobart dominated by Jack Riewoldt (who looked every bit a star). Jade Rawlings kicked a bag and Josh Gisbon looked brilliant. I could not believe Gibson was playing VFL. Nek minute :thumbsu:

Josh Gibson and David Hale were running around in the seconds for North Ballarat and getting inconsistent game time with North when we came knocking. I remember watching a game at Blundstone arena, Hobart dominated by Jack Riewoldt (who looked every bit a star). Jade Rawlings kicked a bag and Josh Gisbon looked brilliant. I could not believe Gibson was playing VFL. Nek minute :thumbsu:
Yea but Josh Gibson and David Hale were proven talent at North, North were just poorly run at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back